Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
OOC: Well he's already well past the static date so let's get this going again. If that's okay with you Zero.

IC:

Lucy growled in pleasure, clawing at the wall as he moaned, "Yes, fuck me till I cum, I want, your cock to make me cum." he moaned.

"Not bad slut, you did okay, hmm? And what do we have here?" he grinned, pressing his foot down against Ray's cock, "You get aroused from me raping your mouth?" he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter suddenly pulled out and grabbed Lucy by his long hair. "Come with me!" He brought her to the boy's 'wife,' who was laying on the ground, gagged, and her legs and hands taped together. "On all fours. Have yourself face to face with your ex-wife." Once Lucy did so, the dragon crouched down his large cock rubbing against Lucy's ass. "I want you to tell her to her face, what a slutty cock loving girl you are." He then leaned forward, and whispered into Lucy's ear. "Let's finish this quick, slut. You're going to a special party tonight." Once that was send, Hunter thrust forward, impaling his entire cock into Lucy in one thrust and fucking the 'girl's' ass hard and fast.
Ray blushed hard and only moaned as his cock was stepped on. "P-Please..." He begged softly, shaking from nose to tail, though whether his plea was for mercy or for more was hard to tell.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I, ahhh, am such, a cock loving girl," Lucy moaned. He suddenly let out a loud roar of pleasure as Hunter thrust into his ass, his cock twitching a bit before erupting, spraying his cum all over infront of him, "Ahh, oh master, fuck me, it, feels so good!" he moaned.

"Please what slut?" Tigra grinned, putting even more of his weight down onto Ray's cock, "Let's hear you begging like the little cock-slut you are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter did so, rapidly fucking Lucy's ass. With a loud moan, his seed shot into the girly boy's ass, filling it as he begged for more. But instead of doing as Lucy wanted, he pulled out, shooting the remainder of his sperm on to Lucy's ass. "You want to be fucked? Then come with me," the dragon growled. "End the video! Lucy has somewhere to be. We'll finish this later."

"See you later, cock sucker," Lucy's 'wife' said as the dragon picked Lucy up.

"Get dressed, slut," he ordered, as another Big Brother walked over, holding a pink, two piece bikini for Lucy to dress himself in.
(Sorry! I forgot Shadow posted)

Ray cried out pitifully and moaned before saying "Please make m-me cum! Please, I-I need i-it so bad, please!" He blushed hard as he spoke, his cock twitching beneath Tigra's foot, nearly at the threshold or release, but not quite there yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lucy nodded as he took the bikini, attempting to try and wear it, his cock forming a large bulge in the bottom half, "Is, this acceptable master?" he asked.

"I don't see why I should let you," Tigra grinned, putting more of his weight down onto Ray's cock, "Your just a filthy slut, what makes you think you deserve to cum?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter nodded and ordered Lucy to follow. The two exit the room, and many Big Brothers saw Lucy in her sexy two piece bikini, howling and laughing at her. Some even slapped him on his ass. "Blow a kiss to your fans, slut," the dragon said, before leading Lucy through a door once he had.

The two came to a large, red room, that resembled a strip joint. In the middle of the place was a large stage, and Lucy would find a beautiful girl being double penetrated. She wore a similar bikini like Lucy, and her ass was being fucked by a large tiger as another dragon fucked her mouth, both of them standing up.

Lucy soon realized, that was no girl. That was his father.

The two Big Brothers violently came within him, and left the slut. Lucy's father waved goodbye, and saw 'her' son and Hunter. "Master?" she said, blushing as she walked over, her ass and face stained with cum.

"Say hello to your fellow slut," Hunter said to the two, and Lucy's father got the idea. "Hello, slut," his father greeted, hugging Lucy and kissing 'her' lips, trading the cum of the guys 'she' had sucked off.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ray squealed softly and moaned, trying to hump weakly into Tigra's foot. "Oh-Oh please...I need to..." He begged feebly, at the very edge of orgasm. "P-Please master. l-let me cum..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lucy moaned softly, happily licking the cum off his father's muzzle, "Hello slut," Lucy repeated.

"Alright then," Tigra smiled, taking his foot off of Ray's cock he grabbed his legs, lifting them up so he could have access to his sluts ass, "If you wanna cum that badly, then let's see if you're a big enough slut to cum all over yourself." he laughed, sliding his cock into Ray's ass as he began to fuck him again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad