Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Justin took a moment to remove his own clothing, since he'd been ordered to do that first, then looked down at Ray, then up at Tigra. "Of course... master.." he said before gently wrapping his hand around Ray's shaft, and then started rubbing up and down slowly. He knew the basics of what to do during sex, but since he had never done any of these things before, he was a little unsure about the details.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
"I'm very serious," Hunter replied, and used his tail to grab and rub Lucy's hard cock. "Well...? I want an answer!" he yelled, and Lucy could see his wife, tied up in a corner, staring at his hard on in wonder. "You...or her!?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ray cried out in surprise as he found himself suddenly face down on the bed. "W-Wait! Dont you have use the oi-Ahhhh!" He cried out as he felt the fingers go up his ass. "Ow! That hurts!" He cried as he tried feebly to crawl away. Suddenly he also felt the hand on his cock and moaned as his dick was easily worked into an erection, even by the untrained hand. "I-Im sorry, please be gentle." He whimpered, trying to look back at Tigra.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You sick," Lucy growled a bit, "Fine, if you promise to leave my wife alone." he said, his cock giving a slight twitch in agreement.

"I'll be gentle if I want to slut, not because you ask for it," Tigra growled, pulling his fingers out and giving Ray's ass a hard slap before plunging his cock deep into it, "Ooooh, you are a tight bitch." he roared in pleasure, holding Ray's hips tightly to prevent him from crawling away as he pounded his ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Against the wall!" Hunter ordered. Once Lucy had their back to them and was leaning against the wall, the dragon rubbed his mighty, red cock against his butt. "Don't worry...This won't hurt a bit. I bet a slut like you will love it!" he laughed, before slamming his entire dick into Lucy's ass, the only lubrication being his pre cum.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ray suddenly screamed as he felt Tigra shove his whol cock up his virgin ass and futilely tried to crawl away, held back by Tigra's hands. He buried his face into the bed as he felt Tigra go deeper and deeper into his tight passage, and tears strained the bed along with some of the pre now leaking from his dick. "Please....it hurts..." He begged when at last he could collect his thoughts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Justin stared as Tigra rammed his cock up Ray's ass. Part of him felt a little sorry for Ray, as Tigra was being really rough, but more than that, he felt a little jealous that it wasn't him in that position.

He moved his hand up and down fast on Ray's cock, adding a slight twist every few strokes. I'll be next.. I hope I can handle it.. he thought as his own dick started to grow erect.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
((Hello?))
(Just waiting on Shadow....)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Whoops, sorry didn't get anything saying there were new posts. I subscribed to the RPG again so that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

IC:

Lucy grit his teeth, letting out a slightly growling noise as he felt Hunter's cock forcing it's way into his ass, Ahhh, yeah, fuck me, he thought, moaning softly.

"Oh come on, you like it don't ya bitch?" Tigra growled, gripping Ray tighter as he fucked him, "How long has it been since you've dreamed of having another guy fucking your ass?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad