Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"There we go...My little sister's a little slut, ain't she?" Hunter chuckled, moaning softly. "Hmmm....Take that dick away from your mouth for a second and tell me. Do you have any expirience with licking and sucking cock? If so, tell big brother."
"A little," Lucy answered, "A few of the other brothers, tried me out, but I guess they didn't like me." he pouted slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww...There, there. I like you, and I think you and I are going to be good friends, little siter slut," Hunter stated, and reached his hand forward and gave Lucy's ballsack a squeeze. "Now take my dick in your mouth and suck it! I'll give you a nice suprise if you do..."
"Ooh, I like surprises," Lucy purred, dragging his tongue over Hunters cock before closing his mouth over it again, sucking on it gentley.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Lucy was meat with a suprise. A stream of white cum shot out of Hunte's dragon dick and shot into the mouth of the small 'girl.' "Take it little sister. I want to see you swallow it all. I know you like it."
Lucy kept his mouth closed as he swallowed down every drop of his new master's seed, purring slightly, causing his mouth to vibrate around Hunter's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The vibrations sent more cum into the little sister's mouth, before Hunter finally pulled back. "There we go...Like your suprise, slut?" he grinne,d before getting off the bed and redressing himself. "Now, like I promised. Get dressed, and we can go shopping for some new clothes for you, little sister," the dragon grinned.
"Thank you master," Lucy smiled as he whiped off his mouth, standing up, his cock clearly visible through the panties, which was quickly covered as he redressed in his skirt and top.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter led the little sister out of the room, and out of the Fraternity building. "Come on, I know a store that's close by that we can get you some new clothes," the dragon said, as a sadistic, and cruel grin appeared on his lips.

((Timeskip?))
OOC: Sure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad