Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
(OOC: Yaaaawn. I need to play more.)

Name: Chris
Sexuality: Gay
Race: Human
Description: Measurements: 3 inches unerect, 4 inches erect.
Turn Ons: Being abused and dominated, watersports, humiliation.
Turn Offs: Scat and gore.
Position: Little sister.
Other: One of the only humans at the Fraternity.

The little boy walked nervously through the Fraternity, watching people fucking and being dominated all around him. Already, Chris was aroused, his little dick getting hard beneath his shorts. The first thing he wanted to do was to find a big brother, so he opened a door and proceeded inside, not sure whether he was allowed in or not.

Inside, he gasped, as he laid eyes on the sexiest, strongest looking dragon he had ever seen.
'I... I... I'm sorry if i'm intruding... But i'm new here... and...' Chris stammered, hoping that the dragon might pick him to be his little sister.

(OOC: Chris walked into Mike's room, just so you know. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Justin yelped quietly when his tail was pulled. "Of course... master.." he said, slowly bending over until his hands were touching the floor. With tigra holding his tail, he couldn't go down to his knees yet, but he would be more than happy to do so once it was possible. Is he going to parade me around first...?
OOC: 'Tigra' walked in there with Justin.

IC:

"Did I stutter?" Tigra growled a bit, "I said strip. Or do you need me to do it for you?" he asked, releasing Justin's tail, "Get over there and get those clothes off him slut, then remove your own." he ordered.

Lucy bit his lip a bit to stifle a moan, "N-no, get, out of my house." he groaned slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter laughed and looked at his accomplishes. "Hold up guys! Looks like the husband is the slut here!" the dragon yelled and using his powerful clawed feet, began to rip and tear Lucy's clothes. "Let's see just how hard you are under those clothes of yours!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Is Tigra "Shadow" then? This is confusing..

IC:

Justin crawled quickly to the other side of the room and hopped up next to Ray. After a brief moment of hesitation, be bent down and grabbed the other "girl's" shirt in his teeth, and slowly pulled it up over his head. he then moved down to his pants, his talented tongue undoing the button with surprising ease before he tugged down on them.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
(Ya, so wait, who is shadow?)

Ray blushed as Justin crawled up to him and began to undress him with his teeth. Soon enough Ray was standing there, blushing hard in the middle of the room in just his small bra and black thong. He didnt know what to say and so simply stood there and waited for Shadow/Tigra to give him some kind of order.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: There is no Shadow, did I say that accidentally? Too many RPGs they mix together.

IC:

"St-stop it!" Lucy howled, starting to back away from Hunter and hide his growing hard on.

"Impressive," Tigra smiled, "You know how to use your mouth well slut." he laughed, "Now bend over bitches, and show off those girly asses, I need to decide which of you gets the honor of being fucked first." he growled in arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The other big Brothers quickly stopped Lucy, and the boy could see his wife, tied up in a corner. Hunter began to tear the rest of his clothes off and he saw the boy's hard on. "You like being teased by other men, bitch? How about a deal? You let us fuck you, and we won't touch your wife," the dragon asked, rubbing the boy's smaller dick.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ray blushed hard and backed away a little. "W-Wait, isnt this going a little fast?" He asked shyly. "I mean, I just got here..." Ray didnt know why, but despite being new to this, he was actually getting aroused by Tigra's commanding attitude, and by his fellow little sister. "Shouldnt you know my name first?" He added nervously.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wh-what!?" Lucy shouted in mock-surprise, "You, can't be serious," he said, though his cock gave an involuntary twitch of arousal.

"Did I say I cared about your name?" Tigra growled, "Your name is bitch, got it? Just for that little outburst you're going first." He didn't even wait for a response, walking over towards Ray and pushing him over onto his stomache on the bed, ramming a couple of fingers into his ass, "Oooh, nice and tight. I'm gonna enjoy breaking you in. Carli, why don't you give his little cock some attention while I'm busy here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad