Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Not yet, no...Why? Are you offering yourself?" the dragon asked. "Fair warning though. I'm not a very nice Big Brother...Not very nice, at all, really."
"Mmm, don't worry, I'm not as delicate as I look." Lucy purred softly, his tail rubbing against Hunter's crotch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then, how about we go somewhere more private?" the larrge dragon asked, grinning as he felt the soft tail. He then gave the 'girl's' ass a squeeze and led Lucy to a nearby room. As soon as they were in, he pushed the 'girl' to the ground as he sat on the bed. "Strip."
Lucy blushed slightly as he turned around, lifting off his shirt, and pulling down the skirt, showing off his ass inside his panties, "You like?" he asked, wagging his tail around a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((I got my old profile back, for now.))

"Heheheheheh, cute panties. Now why don't you be a good little slut and," Hunter paused as he revealed his large, semi erect dick, which popped out, free from his clothes. "And give me a blowjob?"

((Can you pm DarkChibimon? I sent him a pm to post, but he didn't respond. Maybe you could try?))
OOC: If he didn't respond I don't think it'd be any diffrent. Did you send it as lord or master? Might not've recgonized the name.

IC:

"Right away big brother," Lucy smiled as he crawled on all fours towards hunter, nuzzling at his cock with his nose before dragging his tongue up the semi hard organ over the top and back down, covering it in his saliva.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((I'll send him another as Master))

The dragon let out a deep growl and his semi hard cock grew in size. "You're such a cute little girl. Keep licking, and I'll make sure to reward you with my cum. Then maybe we can go shopping and dress you up all frilly and pink. Bed you'd like that."
"I would enjoy that very much big brother," Lucy smiled up at him, taking his tongue away from his cock as he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled, but then scowled. "No one told you stop. Does my little sister want to be punished!? Take my cock in your mouth and suck it, like a slut! Come on, take is my little SLUT!" the dragon ordered.
"Oh, sorry big brother," Lucy smiled a bit as he dragged his tongue back over Hunter's cock, purring softly as he tail flicked around happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad