Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"They are? Mmmm...I can't wait. Putting a nice big, cock in that ass," he moaned, feeling Hunter's cock rub her butthole. "Feeling it push in...feeling it stretch that tight, big ass," she whispered, feeling Hunter thrust his shaft into her. "It just sounds so....sexy," 'she' giggled.

-------------------------

"Mmm! You bet! I'm such a slutty girl! Other girls wish their asses were as tight as mine!" she moaned. "AH! Master, please, fill me with cum! Impregnate your little bitch!"

--------------------------

Cassandra winced in pain as her mouth was stretched open, but that was overwhelmed by the pure pleasure she felt, moaning through the cock, pleasuring it even more as she was fucked both ways, yet still demanded more, her hands motioning more boys over.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Honey's wife couldn't help but giggle a bit, "My, since when did you become such a bit fan of anal? Well come home soon and you can fuck my sex ass as much as you want to," she kissed into the phone a bit before hanging up.

"You want it that bad," Tigra growled as he continued thrusting into 'her' ass, "Then take it slut, take all of my cum up that girly ass of yours!" he roared as he buried his cock and came, quickly flooding her ass with his thick warm cum.

"Bitch wants more," the stallion laughed, "Come on, give her more, let's cover this little slut in cum." As if on cue another pair of men walked up on the sides, guiding Cassandra's hands to their cocks while the stallion and the other man continued spitroasting him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right...." Honey moaned, before dropping the phone and crying out in pleasure, cumming right into Lucy's mouth. "Lucy, be a good girl and give Honey a taste of herself. I bet she'll love it," their Master ordered.

-----------

Not a drop of cum leaked out as she was filled with what felt like gallons of cum. "Thank you, Master! Thank you!" When the orgasm was over, she looked pregnant with a ready to be born baby, and her mind was left in pieces. "Cum...C-can I cum?" she begged Tigra.

-----------------

Cassandra took all of the cocks with gusto, sucking, squeezing, and loving each of them. Her own, smaller cock even shot seed out, followed by another orgasm. She would be drowning in cum when this was over.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy quickly stood up, opening his mouth as he kissed Honey, pushing his cum into his own mouth as he frenched him, rubbing up close against them so their small cocks rubbed together.

"No, sluts aren't allowed to cum," Tigra laughed, slapping her ass again, "Infact, restrain his cock," he ordered.

A pair of men walked up on either side of her, slipping a special sleeve over her cock, preventing her from cumming until it was removed.

It didn't take long for the man fucking Cassandra's mouth or the two recieving handjobs to cum, flooding his mouth and covering his upper body with cum. As soon as they were done whiping their cocks off on her they were quickly replaced by fresh cocks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Honey happily kissed Lucy back, and when the two stopped kissing she giggled. "You're such a good kisser. Much better than my wife," she smiled, before looking at their Master.

"Why don't you girls come over here and share my cock? I know how much you love it," the dragon grinned.

"Mmmm...Ready to eat, cutie?" Honey smiled, slapping Lucy's ass and rubbing their cocks together.

----------

"Noooo..." Mimi moaned. "Please, Master, what can I do to convince you to give me your sperm? I'll do anything! I'll sell out my friends and family! Dance in public! Be gangnbanged on live TV! ANYTHING!"

-------------

Cassandra happily took the cum into her mouth, and moaning loudly as the sperm covered her body. She bucked and moved in everyway possible to increase the pleasure, wanting to drown in cum. Cock cock cock cum cock cock cum sperm hot manly cocks! her mad mind thought.
"Always am," Lucy purred as he licked his lips, kneeling down infront of Hunter, and taking one side of his cock as he began licking and kissing it.

"Oh I'll give you my cum alright," Tigra moaned as he thrust into Mimi's ass, letting out a loud moan as he came, flooding his ass with cum.

Two men moved up and attempted to force their cocks into cassandra's mouth, stretching her lips widely as they began fucking her in tandem.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cock! Cock! Cassandra thought, stretching her mouth as wide as she could to take the two cocks, ignoring the pain she felt.

-------------

"Oh...Thank you, Master. I love your cum. I wish I could get pregnant from it," Mimi moaned, shaking her big ass a bit for her Master as she was filled with cum, now looking pregnant.

-------------

Honey quickly took the other side and licked and kissed the shaft, moaning as she tasted the cock. It did not take long for the two to taste his sperm, which shot out all over the two. "Don't be rude girls. Lick each other clean and share my cum," the dragon ordered, and Honey quickly licked up all the seed on Lucy's body, before kissing her fellow slave.

((Timeskip?))
(Lol, did this just end on page 69?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Fitting, isn't it?))
Seems interesting. Can I join?

Name: Akuma
Sexuality: Bisexual (though prefers boys more)
Race: Human/Demon hybrid
Measurments: 5 inches unerect 9 inches erect
Turn Ons: light torture, submissive partners, bondage
Turn Offs: water play, scat, gore
Your Appearence: (Description or pic) here is a pic: http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives...nAnime.jpg
Position: (Little Sister or Big Brother) Big Brother
Other: he is protective of his little sisters but on some times he likes to take little sisters from other big brothers.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA