Join our server on Discord

Aint life just fucking grand?
Seriously. I hate my life.

First off, it is hot. I mean blast furnace hot. The little box fan I run, because I don't want to run my window unit on the neighbor's power, and trip their breaker box, and cause a bunch of crap on that end.

Trying to sleep through this Hellish heat doesn't work. I go to work tired as fuck and dehydrated because of the heat.

Work. Yet again, this is causing me problems.

They're disallowing overtime, to the point of threatening termination. To further reinforce this point, they're cutting our hours. I only got 30 hours this week. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my health insurance behind this. It makes me wonder why they even slate me as a full-time employee. That, and I don't think I'm gonna make it past the 90 day point, and earn my employee discount.

Finances. Because of the cutting of my hours, my pay has dropped. Suprise suprise. And my stupid, overly hopeful ass put down money on a shotgun the other day. $80 that could've went to food. Not to mention I still have to pay $270 on the fucker before I can even take it home. God, I'm such a fucking retard.

I had to sell my rifle. After paying $250 for it, I only got $120 for it. Now I have two boxes of obselete ammunition that I can't sell, or even use. Two boxes of ammo that cost me $60.

I have a pounding headache, and I should be asleep right now. But it's too damn hot to sleep. I am so tempted to use the $120 I got to last me until my dad gets paid on a hotel room for tonight. A/C, Cable TV, a hot shower, a bed that isn't soggy in my sweat.

At the cost of privacy. Seriously. I don't need my dad a few feet away from me without a wall dividing the space.

...god, my head hurts...

...and I'm sticky with sweat.

I swear, if things don't get better soon, I'm gonna scream.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Put your box fan in the window, it should help circulate some air. Get a bag, throw some ice in it, put one on your head under a baseball cap, another on your balls, you'll be chilled in no time. It will melt and run on you, but waking up in ice cold water is better than sweat.

As for your job, it is a shame they are cutting back, perhaps apply for another job and work both part-time, working around the job that is most flexible with your scheduling. That may not be easy to do unfortunately. However, unless you're not showing up on time, and/or slacking a lot, they shouldn't have a problem keeping you on.

And yes, don't buy more guns. Pay for your necessities first and build up some savings. It's not fun having no fun money, but its unfortunate need.

And you know what? Go somewhere open and scream like fuckin' mad. Scream until your lungs burn and you're panting. It'll feel good in the end.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah, buying another gun when you still have debts wasn't such a good idea, but I probably don't need to tell you. Maybe you can use your gun to hunt something, sell the meat and fur, and try to get by on that.

If you're fulltime, they can't cut your health insurance. That's the whole point of being fulltime. And if they do cut it, they have to give the cost of it back to you in your pay, but with your problems, you definitely need it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If only I could, Wisemon. The only thing I can hunt without a permit(which costs money) is squirrels. And a 12-Gauge shotgun wouldn't be too good on them.

...they'd just kinda...explode. Which would be cool, and would make me feel better, but I'd be left with little bits of the tail, which I wouldn't be able to do anything with.

And from what I heard around the breakroom, if you don't make more than 35 hours a week(I think), you lose your health insurance. I got 30.61 hours last week. Lets hope my health insurance company doesn't notice.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(05-31-2009 05:25 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: And from what I heard around the breakroom, if you don't make more than 35 hours a week(I think), you lose your health insurance. I got 30.61 hours last week. Lets hope my health insurance company doesn't notice.

It's a company thing though, they need to tell you you're losing it if you are, and the only way you can lose it is if they take you off of full time status. It's usually not hours based in the direct sense. Meaning, if you make 30 hours, but they list you as full time, you'll have insurance. If they pull your insurance without notice, you can sue them...big time.

Almost happened to me when my dad's insurance dropped me without notice, he started immediatly looking into the outcome of pursuing them, and it was something like they would have to pay us $10,000 per day I was dropped without notice. Of course the company covered it up quick and put me back on, so keep quiet if it does happen, and see what you can do. Though it is wal-mart, and they'll try to fuck you cause that's what they do.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Indeed this world does suck. Not only is it freikin hot everywhere (here in Washington it got to 86 degrees yesterday and it NEVER gets this high over here) although Washington's heat is nothing compared to Texas's I am still pissed off about that. Sorry to hear about your job and health insurance buddy, if you can try to find a lawyer and see if you can sue their asses if they do drop your health insurance. And I agree with the screaming to let out some steam but try not to do it cause its probably hot as hell, dry as a mother fucker, and plus you would get that shit in your lungs and get even more dehydrated and fall down like a bag of rocks that's got a heat stroke. Try building a dirt castle (joking) to let off some steam or just go on a squirrel killing rampage.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]