Join our server on Discord

Legend of the Reply Board (idea atm)
(05-28-2009 06:56 AM)Jade the Necromancer Wrote: I have an idea with making some of the earlier reply thread posts that had RP data in them with the replies into a story based around the 'Reply Board' that everyone signs as part of the game.

I got to go to bed in a bit, but tomorrow I was going to post a list of chars that was going to be used from the posts on there. Mostly, I was wanting to ask in advance if something like this can be done or not, and I do understand that permission would be needed to use the chars for sure, which is the list that will be posted tomorrow.

These were the key points of the first two chapters...

DarkKnightMatt/Flammie interaction

DKM/Flammie/Onixya three-way

Reply Thread Battle

If this story idea does work, I was also considering doing the same for the ADaD storyline as well, but I wanted to take one step at a time with this.

Overall, is it ok to use chars from an RP, partially completed or completed, in a story as long as I got permission right?

Also the list is also for detail information since I don't really know too many of the chars here look like... ._.

/|\ Original Post /|\

Ok, these are the chars I'm hoping that I can get description data for since I never did see a bio for them before...

Just wanted to be sure I get the appearances right when I work on the chapters mentioned. I may even try to make a Char Profile Pic from each one later on...

If this story works out well, it'll be my first story contribution for the site. ^^

Prologue, Legend of the Reply Board
Saphire (Disturbed)
Yoosei (Matt Ishita)
Disturbed (Disturbed)
AWL's main fursona
Kaylx's main fursona
Crimson (Crimson Fox)
Centarion main fur/persona
Emmy (Disturbed)
Kiva (??)
Monica (Crimson Fox)
Singe (Misty)
Dravaja (The Big Bad Rav)

Chapter 1: Poster Madness and a Mana Beast's Heart
Flammie (Angewomons_Lover)
Onyxia (Disturbed (There was a description there, but I dind't know if there was more to it or not)

Chapter 2: Invasion! Reply Board Under Seige!!!
Vook (Angewomons_Lover)
Legion Teleporter - Doomsayers, Doomwarders, Deathlords, Felguards, and Felhounds (Disturbed)
Zinc (Angewomons_Lover)
Gol (Gol/Steve)
Keith (Gol/Steve)
Steve (Gol/Steve)
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
:/ Well... So much for the easy route lol. I'll have to do some research I suppose...

If anyone does still want to help with it, PM me and let me know pls.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
This sounds pretty darn epic! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions