Join our server on Discord

Templar's Quest
''What?!'' Zatoichi jumped up and shouted. He had never seen a creature like the one infront of him before now. ''Well i suppose we should of chosen the other kingdom after all,'' said Zatoichi whilst bending to rub dirt in the palms of his paws - getting ready to fight.
[Image: 193212-raziel_large.jpg][Image: soulreaver_2.jpg]
''Damnit!'' Asphar shouted as he tripped over his own feet trying to flee from the monster. ''Ah Damn my Nose!'' He screamed. He then rose and aimed a Punch at the Dragons Stomach.
Drawing his sword and brandishing the cold steel, Kyosan prepared himself. Lifting up his claw, he slammed his palm to the flat-side of the blade. "So, another stands in our path. Regardless, we'll cut right through!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quickly resting her paw on the hilt of her Katana, Yoosei gets ready to attack whenever necessary. "And we got a problem already huh" she comments and then chuckles.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Hmmm, it seems you three have it covered here! Asphar should be fine. But who is taking care of that druid...?'' Zatoichi turns his back on the dragon, catching a glimpse of Asphar falling on his face whilst sprinting back towards the party. And although the situation seems grim Zatoichi couldn't help himself but laugh wholefully at the uselessness of his fellow party member. Gripping his sword tightly, he ran forward through the forest to where he could sense a powerful being. ''This has to be the man that made those dragons attack, it has to be!''
OOC: Okay guys... post the rest of yer stuff, none of you are currently doing ANYTHING warranting a counter.
(OOC: Sorry guys. I'm still playing, right?)

'GAH! I'm so tired! And i'm travelling with a group of wierdos! And there's nothing worth any money around here! Hey, dude, are you worth a bounty? Oooh, you are so going down.' The mercenary said, spinning her pistol in her hand and firing off a volley of shots at the dragon before them.

'I hope you guys fight better than you dress.' Daisy muttered, winking at Yoosei and Kyosan.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The dragon easily took the volley and seemed completely unaffected. Black fire was spewing lightly from it's mouth (not at you...) as it breathed in and out. Such small ants... it thought as it looked down upon it's prey. It fired off a long stream of flames towards Yoosei.
Zatoichi came to a stop infront of a tall being. "Ahaa, seems like i found you."
He then kicked up dirt, twigs and leaves towards the shadey figure and charged it with his sword pointed towards it's heart.
The figure disarmed him in an instant and grabbed him by the wrist, then spun behind him and kicked him forward, while holding hard against his arm, pushing it out of joint. "Weak strategy" it said, then kicked him again a few feet.