Join our server on Discord

Templar's Quest
As you enter the forest everything seems silent, the darkness grows with each step at the animals scurrying along look unnatural. A loud roar can be heard from the direction you are traveling, as well as several responses to that roar, both scared and challenging. Birds are flying overhead, most of them coming from that direction, however some just traveling to their destination which at this time would be Fierus. Suddenly a large silhouette covers you all easily, like a cloud for a split second. It sped past you and could hardly be discerned aside from one large tail.
Zatoichi unceremonaly drops Asphar and draws his sword, much larger than a normal Katana. Advancing slower than usual, Zatoichi remains vigilant and looks to see the responses of the others.
[Image: 193212-raziel_large.jpg][Image: soulreaver_2.jpg]
Asphar woke to a splitting headache. '' Gah! What the hell is going on!?'' he shouted as he sat up rubbing his head. '' W...Why's everyone so serious? What happened? '' he asked.
Daisy sighed heavily, fingering the handle of her pistol.

'Okay, i gotta topic - what kinda crazy big flying monsters live around here?' The girl asked, looking as if a fight was something she simply couldn't be bothered with.

all i ever wanted was the world.

''Judging by the roar i'de say that was a cat, a big cat,'' Replied Zatoichi whilst sheathing his sword - and ignoring Asphar. ''By the way, i think now is a good time to rest.'' Zatoichi pointed to a very small and natural looking clearing, walked over to it and dropped to the floor - taking up more than a quarter of the space.
Fumbling through his backpack Zatoichi took out a meal. ''So then, who is going to be keeping watch tonight?''
"Hmm, maybe I will. But it'd be better if two stayed up... anyone willing?" Kyosan laughed, though couldn't help but keep an eye out around the area for anymore flying over their head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If you won't mind, I can stay up tonight too" Yoosei murmured softly yet her mind couldn't stop thinking on whatever thing she pass them.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Well i suppose that settles it then,'' Zatoichi said whilst finishing off a meal - quickly. He then grabbed his backpack and put it behind his head and stared up at the tree covered heavens.
''I'm going to see if theres a river around. I fancy a nice Dip'' Asphar laughed as he ran through the trees. ''Dont worry, I'll keep an eye out for any dangerous animals'' As he Ran, he thought about what he was going to do ''Ugh, I need some time on my own. I'll leave for a day...Then I suppose I'll come back. They may even think I was eaten, Man the look on their faces will be priceless'' He started to sprint North, disappearing into the darkness.
The summoner brandished the Aerius (special sword) and laughed. "There they are" was said in the mind of the druid with a simple smile. The figure snapped and the sound could be heard throughout the forest as if a gong had rung. In front of everybody appeared a black dragon the size of a tree, one in front of the party camp, and a dragon half that size in front of Cole. "Welcome... to the shadow dragon nest" the figure said, voice ringing throughout the forest as if the trees spoke his words. "I am the summoner druid Aria" the shadow figure said while slowly walking towards the targets.

--
BOUNTY:
Aria
Dead: 1000sp
Alive: 1750sp
Equipment: Aerius (Custom longsword), Shadow Cloak (increases all magical prowess- Assassins and Summoners only)

--
After the first visited town the real battle system will be established, including skills and a freeform way to fight... for now though just go wild and kick some butt!