Join our server on Discord

Templar's Quest
Not that far from the group, Yoosei leaned against a tree. "Definately this is going to be helluva fun huh" the vixen huffed and rolled her eyes, waiting for them to decide where to go.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zatoichi nodded at Asphar, not wanting to fail a mission so carelessly. And chuckled at Yoosei's state of exasperation.
[Image: 193212-raziel_large.jpg][Image: soulreaver_2.jpg]
''Any objections to Torr?'' Asphar asked, now eager to go. ''Hay Kyosan you're the Leader right? Are we gonna go to Torr or not?'' He moaned. Then he looked at Yoosei. ''You wanna go to Torr right?''
"Well, seeing as how one of our own just rushed right in..." Kyosan muttered, putting his hand to his palm before walking forward. "...We'll move right in. Apologies, Daisy." He bowed softly to the girl with green hair- his manners kicking in before beginning to slowly walk to Torr.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Unbelievable" Yoosei rolled her eyes again and then wagged her tails as she follows the group. "why I get the feeling something is bound to happen" she murmurs softly to herself
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Finally, I'm getting excited. Oh by the way, do we get paid for this?''Asphar questioned as his hand gripped the handle of his sword. '' Kyosan where do we start? Do we split up?''
''Splitting up would be a...fun idea. I'm all for it. Hey,'' Zatoichi said whilst nudging Asphar - perhaps a bit too hard, ''Good idea, but get away from me, I like my privacy. See this?'' Zatoichi moved his arms in a large circular motion, around and above him. ''This is my area.''
Daisy stuck her tongue out at the group.

'This is such a drag... Like i'm gonna find anything worth stealing in Torr.' She muttered under her breath, but then the girl smiled at Kyosan and followed everybody.

She nudged Yoosei softly,

'Well, i hope you're right. Don't you want something interesting to happen?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hmm, splitting up would be fine. But how would we keep contact?" Kyosan muttered, shaking his head while looking back to the others. His concern over the situation kept him from moving, as he then thought to himself. "Well, I know who I'd like to go with anyway."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zatoichi eyed up daisy, and then started sharpening his sword - using his claws. Zatoichi then checked that all his belongings were where they were supposed to be, and finally he continued on through the exit of the village and laid down on the grass, waiting for the others to catch up.

OOC: Tell me when you catch up mrgreen