Join our server on Discord

Templar's Quest
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sorry, forgot to add "class" in the bio, choose a class and a weapon accordingly to your class. My fault...
Also, welcome Storm, hope you join soon, I'd like to see your RPing style.

SHEET:
Name: Shoop da whoop!
Secks: Both
Race: (Dwarf, Elf, Dark Elf, Druid, Anthro, and NOT HUMAN): Epicness
Class: DEATH
Weapon: Mah Lazer
BIO (known to allies and enemies): PURE MEME
Appearance: Black and spherical.
Background (unknown to allies and enemies, however does not need to be story based): I go boomy when poked.
How can I not join?XD
Cool, make a profile Cole, you'll be a great addition xD
Sheet:

Name: Zatoichi (Zat - Oh - Itchy)
Sex: Male - definately male.
Race: Tiger
Class: Assassin
Weapon: Katana - LATER will also sometimes use Kunai

Appearance: About 7 ft tall. Orange fur - black stripes, but it's often covered from head to toe in a Shinobi Shozoku. Only the eyes are visible - which are cold and distant - and extremely light blue. If you notice the sword strapped to the back, you better keep an eye on it.

BackGround: With no father, and his mother dying during childbirth, this cub was found mewling hungrily in a jungle. His saviours - assassins.

BIO: Since a young cub Zatoichi has been raised into a pure assassin. Now, he fights mercilessly and often gets the job done in a single stroke of his Katana. He' also a master of distraction and in prolonged fights he loves using his special techniques. Not known to many, his Katana's name is 'Light Claw.' It is said just before he kills you, he whispers his Katana's name in your ear.
[Image: 193212-raziel_large.jpg][Image: soulreaver_2.jpg]
Alrighty then

Name: Asphar
Secks:Male
Race: Wolf
Class: BladeMage
Weapons: Z Sword(Magitek Sword)
BIO(Known to allies and enemys) Known By people as the 'Z-Warrior', he can put the most experienced Warrior to shame. He swings his Z-Sword with ease.
Appearence:1.7m, Shaggy uncut Fur With Shining Yellow eyes and average-sized Muscles. He wears a ragged T-Shirt with a small Battle Jacket undeneath and a pair of Jeans torn in many places. He also wears a long, black cloak.
Background: After being abandoned as a little child in the Countryside, Asphar matured quickly. He attempted to block out emotions because he felt lonely but found it impossible to do so when he reached proper Civilisation
i'm sure i've heard this name before.

Asphar
Character Sheet:
Name: Yoosei Tsumetai
Secks: Female
Race: Anthro Vixen
Class: Samurai
Weapon: Katana
BIO (known to allies and enemies): she is a wander samurai. Almost no-one knows anything about her, only that she is fast when engaged in a fight. Her appearance is also unknown; the thing known is that she has an “X” mark across her back.
Appearance: 1m 72cm tall purple anthro fox with two tails. She has long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She usually wears tight black shorts, white tank top and long fingerless black gloves.
Background (unknown to allies and enemies, however does not need to be story based): She was raised by her master, and always lived far away from any civilization so she didn’t got much used to crowded places.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pssst, hit the middle of that X with a chicken cannon and i'll give ya a cookie. :D
(06-03-2009 04:55 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: Character Sheet:
Name: Yoosei Tsumetai
Secks: Female
Race: Anthro Vixen
Class: Samurai
Weapon: Katana
BIO (known to allies and enemies): she is a wander samurai. Almost no-one knows anything about her, only that she is fast when engaged in a fight. Her appearance is also unknown; the thing known is that she has an “X” mark across her back.
Appearance: 1m 72cm tall purple anthro fox with two tails. She has long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She usually wears tight black shorts, white tank top and long fingerless black gloves.
Background (unknown to allies and enemies, however does not need to be story based): She was raised by her master, and always lived far away from any civilization so she didn’t got much used to crowded places.

Good sheetCool