Join our server on Discord

Poll: which is most popular
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
web comics
66.67%
2 66.67%
regular or graphic novels
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which type of comic should I choose?
I have an idea for a comic book series,and I want to make it. It's about what happens after the global apocylyspe,the name of the comic will be AfterWorld. I plan on having 3 main characters,but might add more later.

One char will be a hulking 7 foot guy,the 2nd will be a male little person,and the 3rd will be between the first 2 in height,but has a secret which will be revealed later on as the plot progresses.

I intend to have some violence,and sexual situations included.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
Well the first thing that comes to mind is that you should decide whether your drawing standard is sufficient enough to support a comic series.
The second is that you should test the water first, set up an account on an art website such as DeviantArt or Furaffinity and post a few pages on there, maybe two or three. That way, you can be sure of whether people like your idea or not.
Finally, if the above two are positive and the series becomes extremely popular, get your own website to host the website on.

Although i have not made my own comic series, nor know much about websites, that is how i would logically progress.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Or you could try both... maybe. I know of, at least two, web comic artists that have released there comic in print form, and I'm sure there's more. Still, I would take Guilmon and a shotgun's suggestion. I'd go with the internet first since I would say it is cheaper and you have a better chance of reaching more people quicker.