Join our server on Discord

Persona 3 FES players...
SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU'VE NOT REACHED END GAME!

You've been warned.

So, I'm up against Nyx Avatar, and I dance around it, seriously; until it reaches the 13th Arcanna, Death. When it goes Death, I also pilot it rather nice, keeping all my characters healthy and spamming their strongest techniques to deal damage, while I throw Megido Gems and a Megidolaon Gem, then use Chernobog's Megidola Skill until my SP runs out, then panic button and throw one of my 14 Somas to replenish.

SO! You'd say I kicked it ass so hard it went back from wherever the heck it came from and I got the Good Ending, right? It's the fourth time it kills me, just as I'm about to kill it T_T

Seriously. One way or another, it ALWAYS finds a way to screw my strategy up WHEN I'M ONLY 1/8 OF ITS DARN HP BAR FROM OWNING IT!

Last time, for instance, it had only 1/8 HP left, and all my chars were alive. Junpei, unfortunately, killed himself, even though I had set him to Heal/Support when Moonless Gown was active. So I wasted a turn resetting my party just in case, only to then get serious bullshit. A MUDO! No Mudoon, or Hamaon. A MUDO ATTACK! And Junpei went down again. Then it threw Night Queen, and guess what? ALL MY CHARACTERS BECAME PANICKED! Geez! They wasted their turns throwing Medicines on me, bleh.

Things couldn't go worse, but man they did! Next turn, I decided to try play it safe, since all were in mortal peril, (Save for MC, since he had 200 HP left), I threw a Bead Chain to get full HP back, and hoped for Yukari or Mitsuru to regain their status. But no! Nyx threw another Night Queen, got everyone in mortal peril ('cept for MC) and then threw an Almighty Attack, and GUESS WHAT?! It crit'd ALL MY CHARACTERS! Mitsuru and Yukari went boom, and my MC was knocked off his feet.

Bleh. Not worth telling what happened next. Sorry for the mini-rant, but that's how fucked up this last boss is to me, and I need help or tips! GameFAQs just says: "Good luck!", and that's not good enough for me.

My Party is:

MC (Level 75) with Chernobog (Level 68, if I'm not wrong) of the Moon Arcanna. <- This Persona has Null Slash, Null Wind and Null Dark. Only Weakness is Wind. The important skills it has at the moment are: Ziodyne and Megidola.

All my party members are over 70 in level, none of them go past the MC, for obvious reasons. But all of them have their high-tier skills/buffs/heals.

My inventory's pretty cramped, but I've got over 70 Revival Beads, over 10 Balm of Life, lots of Chewing Souls and Precious Eggs, a Champange, 14 Somas, three of the elemental Magatamas, 4 Fierce Sutras, 1 Protection and Agility, 3 Megido Gems and 1 Megidolaon Gem.

About my Social Links uh... I've maxed the Fool, Magician, Empress, Emperor, Chariot, Hermit, Fortune, Death, Star, Moon, Sun and Judgement.

Is there... anybody who can help me? ._.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welllll, it's been a while since I beat the game, but I do remember that most of my party's level was on average 90. MC was way above that, but everyone else wasn't too far off. I can't even remember the Persona that my MC used, but it was high in level, too. Yikes, I can't offer any advice. I barely made it through that fight myself. It's ridiculous how hard it is. I might have to revisit my old file and see if I can offer some better advice. Just hold tight! (of course, unless you beat it before I can dig up some info X3)

But, being even higher level helps, by the way. And having people that use different phys. attacks (i.e. Pierce, Strike, and Slash) helps too. I think I used Aigis, Mitsuru, and Akihiko. Damn, I wish I could help you more...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Well, I'm trying something different someone at GameFAQs suggested (for once). Review my strategy:

MC (At Level 77, right now), with Surt of the Magician Arcana. The Persona's leveled to the max so it has Ragnarok, Fire Amp and Fire Boost. (It deals about 200 or so damage to Nyx in its Death form)

I switched Junpei with Aigis.

I switched my MC's Vitality Ring (Max HP+30%) with a recently acquired Tome of the Void (Complete Immunity to Ailments). HAHA! I WANT TO SEE YOU FREAKIN' PANICKING OR CHARMING ME YOU EYELESS FAGGOT!

Ahem, so yeah. I JUST fought it WITHOUT the tome, because I hadn't gotten it, and Nyx was 100 HP from dying (rough estimate) and it killed off all my characters 'cept for the MC, then its Night Queen charmed me, somehow I survived AND didn't use Diarahan on it by some miracle of god, but when it was 100 HP from dying, the other Night Queen panicked me, which means no Ragnarok. GAAAAAAAH!!!!! I was about to defeat it!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nevermind! Nyx has been officially owned. But now I think P3 FES' 'Happy' Ending sucked like there's no tomorrow. WAAAAAAH! D:!

They better make up with The Answer <_<
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad