Join our server on Discord

Zomg hi.
As in he uses the computer to make music, instead of instruments.
Indeed.
(well technically the software I use includes sound generators that could technically be considered 'instruments'; but I don't use real physical instruments. :U)
Oh... I see.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
It's the nerd way of rockin' out! I wish I could do what he does, but I doubt he'd teach me :3
Welcome on the board! ^^
I dunno why, but I feel like you already know MagusKnight(Is that my imagination? xD) One of my friends are using a logiciel to create music as well, I mean, with techno instrument already all on his computer and all, where he can, for example, take a virtual guitar, give it something to play and all... Mixing things and all. Like you see, I'm really bad for explaining things. >.< I'm not sure it's the same thing as you, I should ask him. Humm... And I'm happy to see that I'm not the younger here after all. >.<
And I love potatoes. :D
(Sorry for my bad english, I'm french(canadian xD))
Veemon's Followers
*Screeches*

WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARD!!

I'm a musician too!! I like to play the banana!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
A BANANA PLAYER!!! IHHHHHH! ~super xtra mega... whatever... girly fan scream~ I'm playing the potato than. x.x
Veemon's Followers
Light: I do know MagusKnight from before; she was my girlfriend for a little while. U:
By the way, Werefoxy here plays with banana's. Just not in the musical sense.

...Might be kidding. Might be not.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It was that one time. Leave me alone about it.