Join our server on Discord

Badass Villains
(06-04-2009 08:57 AM)MagiTek Wrote: 2) You show a lack of understanding of sephiroth with half of that.
Sephiroth was once a good guy, and for reasons I will not say (they revolve around Crisis Core's story) he had defected due to his miscommunications of some books. Also, his goal was NOT- I REPEAT NOT to destroy the planet, his goal was to protect the Promised Land and kill any human that would dare try to find it. Destroying the planet was simply the easiest way to achieve his goal. (go fig) Next, he believed himself to be the good guy and protector of true life, and he thought himself the blade of justice. To go further would really to spoil too much about Crisis... so... I can't go further into that.

Go ahead and spoil because I could care less, Final Fantasy 7 ended with Red XIII and his puppies running to destroyed Midgar. After that, everything else has just been done to milk the franchise and doesn't count.

Quote:3. As I said, it was not completely revealed whether Jenova was controlling Sephiroth for her purposes, or if Sephiroth was controlling Jenova for his purposes, and it really pisses me off when people go around saying he's a momma's boy WITHOUT ANY DEFINITE PROOF.

He constantly talks about his mother, even in Advent Children (And from what I heard, all he did in crisis core was talk about his mother in there too) he kept on talking about Jenova this, Jenova that. Also, he was being the puppet, and Hojo through Jenova was the pupeteer pulling all the strings in motion, as I said Sephiroth wouldn't even exist without Hojo.

Sephiroth is a momma's boy in bordeline incest proportions.

Quote:There is equal proof of either side, and you cannot say, with correct information, Jenova was controlling him, without saying that it could very well be that he was controlling Jenova.

Actually nearly 90% of the game you see him in present is when Jenova's just acting throghout and using Sephiroth as an image, the only time you see him actually do anything himself is at the very end at which case he's easily defeated by the heroes and Cloud, when his mother couldn't protect him any more. Lone Ranger

In short, Sephiroth didn't do almost anything aside burning Kalm and he's the easiest final boss in all the Final Fantasy games. Just look at Super Nova, the laughable "mega attack" that takes about as long to do than it takes to get to Sephiroth and yet it won't kill anyone even if you'd have 1 hp.

Quote:Also, have you seen Kefka's dress? He's a fricken clown. xD And Sephiroth is technically stronger than him, Kefka however is smarter.

I'm so tired of people claiming this but Sephiroth isn't technically, symbolically, or literally, or in any way or form stronger than Kefka. Kefka is much more stronger as both boss and as a character, in terms both their final forms and in their regular forms. (Kefka doesn't die from one hit like Sephiroth does) And in that video, even with some fancy gimmick attacks, Sephiroth didn't even stand a chance. eye twitching (I love the part where Kefka kicks Sephiroth in the balls)

And yes Kefka dresses like a clown. Do you know who else dresses like a clown?

[Image: Dooms32.jpg]

Person wearing a clown dress doesn't mean they'd be any less dangerous. In fact, I'd say it makes them much more disturbing foe and proves that they are insane. And Kefka is the epitome of insanity and evil.

A good villain isn't one you should feel bad about or something shit like that. It's a person whom you love to hate.

But worry not faitful fans, finally Squaresoft is wisening up and we're gonna be treated to good Final Fantasy 6 stuff instead of the same old 7.

From the makers of FMA (Obviously) comes a brand new adventure, one that makes me realize there is indeed justice in the world. I mean, Final Fantasy 5 had an anime too!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hey, what's wrong with dressing like a clown? Hisoka kinda looks like one too, and so does Piedmon, and they're pretty badass. They should form a club! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-04-2009 10:03 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:
(06-04-2009 08:57 AM)MagiTek Wrote: 2) You show a lack of understanding of sephiroth with half of that.
Sephiroth was once a good guy, and for reasons I will not say (they revolve around Crisis Core's story) he had defected due to his miscommunications of some books. Also, his goal was NOT- I REPEAT NOT to destroy the planet, his goal was to protect the Promised Land and kill any human that would dare try to find it. Destroying the planet was simply the easiest way to achieve his goal. (go fig) Next, he believed himself to be the good guy and protector of true life, and he thought himself the blade of justice. To go further would really to spoil too much about Crisis... so... I can't go further into that.

Go ahead and spoil because I could care less, Final Fantasy 7 ended with Red XIII and his puppies running to destroyed Midgar. After that, everything else has just been done to milk the franchise and doesn't count.

Quote:3. As I said, it was not completely revealed whether Jenova was controlling Sephiroth for her purposes, or if Sephiroth was controlling Jenova for his purposes, and it really pisses me off when people go around saying he's a momma's boy WITHOUT ANY DEFINITE PROOF.

He constantly talks about his mother, even in Advent Children (And from what I heard, all he did in crisis core was talk about his mother in there too) he kept on talking about Jenova this, Jenova that. Also, he was being the puppet, and Hojo through Jenova was the pupeteer pulling all the strings in motion, as I said Sephiroth wouldn't even exist without Hojo.

Sephiroth is a momma's boy in bordeline incest proportions.

Quote:There is equal proof of either side, and you cannot say, with correct information, Jenova was controlling him, without saying that it could very well be that he was controlling Jenova.

Actually nearly 90% of the game you see him in present is when Jenova's just acting throghout and using Sephiroth as an image, the only time you see him actually do anything himself is at the very end at which case he's easily defeated by the heroes and Cloud, when his mother couldn't protect him any more. Lone Ranger

In short, Sephiroth didn't do almost anything aside burning Kalm and he's the easiest final boss in all the Final Fantasy games. Just look at Super Nova, the laughable "mega attack" that takes about as long to do than it takes to get to Sephiroth and yet it won't kill anyone even if you'd have 1 hp.

Quote:Also, have you seen Kefka's dress? He's a fricken clown. xD And Sephiroth is technically stronger than him, Kefka however is smarter.

I'm so tired of people claiming this but Sephiroth isn't technically, symbolically, or literally, or in any way or form stronger than Kefka. Kefka is much more stronger as both boss and as a character, in terms both their final forms and in their regular forms. (Kefka doesn't die from one hit like Sephiroth does) And in that video, even with some fancy gimmick attacks, Sephiroth didn't even stand a chance. eye twitching (I love the part where Kefka kicks Sephiroth in the balls)

And yes Kefka dresses like a clown. Do you know who else dresses like a clown?

[Image: Dooms32.jpg]

Person wearing a clown dress doesn't mean they'd be any less dangerous. In fact, I'd say it makes them much more disturbing foe and proves that they are insane. And Kefka is the epitome of insanity and evil.

A good villain isn't one you should feel bad about or something shit like that. It's a person whom you love to hate.

But worry not faitful fans, finally Squaresoft is wisening up and we're gonna be treated to good Final Fantasy 6 stuff instead of the same old 7.

From the makers of FMA (Obviously) comes a brand new adventure, one that makes me realize there is indeed justice in the world. I mean, Final Fantasy 5 had an anime too!!

For starters, Crisis Core was made to fill up the plot holes FF7 had, and it did so nicely. It was a very good prequel and deserves a bit more respect than that. Also, Sephiroth never NOT EVEN ONCE, says that he is doing this for or because of Jenova. By the way, Sephiroth doesn't only talk about Jenova, and in Crisis Core he only talks about her twice, so your sources are corrupt for sure. Get real sources, then talk to me. :)
Also, I'd much rather argue this over IM, not over the forums.
(06-04-2009 10:03 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:

OH CRAP! O_O that so much like FMA, are you sure it's not edited by fanpeople?

And sorry MagnusKnight, as much as support Sephiroth as being a badass boss, clowns are obviously much more scarier than a guy with swords. He's very mencing but not very scary neither creepy boss*his final form is abit disturbing* but Kefka is definitely the very scariest Final Fantasy villian*gosh I even seen what Mister Big T showned me the final boss of Kelka* And he's very gross looking.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
This is about badassity, not power after all. For instance, how many villains can slice limbs cleanly off with ordinary playing cards? There's one I can think of, Hisoka from HunterXHunter.

How many villains can turn main characters into helpless keychains? Digimon's very own Piedmon!

Who can pull off making the phrase "I hate hate- HATE HATE HATE HAAAATE- [Insert Word Here]!!!" sound disturbing and intimidating? Kefka.

Who can fly properly with only one wing, hold a six-foot-long nodachi with one hand, and keep his hair so anti-gravitationally sleek and pretty even in the toughest of battles? Sephiroth.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Could we stop talking about clowns? <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-05-2009 01:40 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: This is about badassity, not power after all. For instance, how many villains can slice limbs cleanly off with ordinary playing cards? There's one I can think of, Hisoka from HunterXHunter.

How many villains can turn main characters into helpless keychains? Digimon's very own Piedmon!

Who can pull off making the phrase "I hate hate- HATE HATE HATE HAAAATE- [Insert Word Here]!!!" sound disturbing and intimidating? Kefka.

Who can fly properly with only one wing, hold a six-foot-long nodachi with one hand, and keep his hair so anti-gravitationally sleek and pretty even in the toughest of battles? Sephiroth.
Point taken xD
Even in his final form, and his final moments, Sephiroth's hair stayed perfect. XD He DIED with a good hair day!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Who can make a player bring the most disturbing (emo) end of the world by tricking them all along, even while knowing she's an almighty goddess who could have done that on her own effortlessly? Izanami.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Who managed to look insanely badass despite having what seemed to be giant butterfly wings? Vegnagun, FFX2.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers