Join our server on Discord

Badass Villains
I'd still say Ultimecia is tougher than both of them. She posessed other people to do her dirty work for her, managing to fuck up not only the world, but the freaking past. Not to mention how strong she is, especially when Griever is involved.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ah, Kefka. I love that nihilistic psychotic bastard!

I'd say Kira from Death Note's pretty badass. The scary thing about him is that he's just a normal guy, albeit smarter and a lot more sly than an average person. He shows that if given the power and the means to, anyone could choose to be evil, despite it being for a noble or justified cause. Also, exaggerated, melodramatic strokes while writing + epic orchestral music and Latin chanting equals WIN. Oh, and he has the Death Note too. It can kill and stuff.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-04-2009 01:31 AM)Mian Wrote: I'd still say Ultimecia is tougher than both of them. She posessed other people to do her dirty work for her, managing to fuck up not only the world, but the freaking past. Not to mention how strong she is, especially when Griever is involved.

Honestly, I stopped caring when I found out like 15 people all had amnesia and had forgotten they were all from same orphanage. Not to mention, it being the Final Fantasy with the most plot holes. :no:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(06-04-2009 03:48 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Ah, Kefka. I love that nihilistic psychotic bastard!

I'd say Kira from Death Note's pretty badass. The scary thing about him is that he's just a normal guy, albeit smarter and a lot more sly than an average person. He shows that if given the power and the means to, anyone could choose to be evil, despite it being for a noble or justified cause. Also, exaggerated, melodramatic strokes while writing + epic orchestral music and Latin chanting equals WIN. Oh, and he has the Death Note too. It can kill and stuff.

Kefka is pretty badass now that I think about it, with the way he did things.

But one that I think that keep missing the list is Van Grants, from Tales of the Abyss. Even though he believed he was doing right by 'destroying the Score by destroying the world and replicating it', he does succeed in a way, forcing Luke and the crew to lower the Upper Lands down into the poisonous Quiphoth. Aside form that, he does what he does without worry or concern, and even proves it even more when he absorbed the consciousness of the Seventh Element (Fonon) Class, Lorelei, something he should have died from when that happened...

Also, it's not Kira. His real name is Light Yagami. Just thought I would add that.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-04-2009 03:48 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Ah, Kefka. I love that nihilistic psychotic bastard!

It's Light Yagami....and I really don't like that guy, that and he kills L....which as he tricked the creature into killing him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yeah but L pulls off a huge xanatos gambit by dying.

I'm gonna go with that T-rex from the end of Turok, seriously epic knife fight and then it crashes through the freakin' wall and f*cks up your post battle high.

Super shredder from TMNT2; secret of the ooze FTW!
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(06-04-2009 07:40 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: Yeah but L pulls off a huge xanatos gambit by dying.

I'm gonna go with that T-rex from the end of Turok, seriously epic knife fight and then it crashes through the freakin' wall and f*cks up your post battle high.

Super shredder from TMNT2; secret of the ooze FTW!

I agree, Super Shredder was badass in that movie... just sad he didn't get much screen time. *sigh*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-03-2009 10:05 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Kefka from Final Fantasy 6. Much cooler, more crueler, and in every way better than Sephiroth and succeeding in doing much more horrible things than Sephiroth ever even dreamt of and unlike Sephiroth, he's not a manipulated momma's boy. (Sephiroth totally played second part in terms of a villain to Hojo too because Hojo was much more than Sephiroth in everything other than power, in fact he was the reason Sephiroth even existed)
Kefka also kills billion times more people than Sephiroth. In fact, I hate hearing people claim that Sephiroth is somehow STRONGER than Kefka.

Quote:MOMMA'S BOY!!! GO DRINK YOUR MOMMY'S MILK!!
All of that is wrong by 3 means.
1) every last bit of it is opinion
2) You show a lack of understanding of sephiroth with half of that.
3) It is not entirely sure whether Jenova was controlling Sephiroth or if Sephiroth was controlling Jenova, and Hojo sucks.

Let's start with 2.
Sephiroth was once a good guy, and for reasons I will not say (they revolve around Crisis Core's story) he had defected due to his miscommunications of some books. Also, his goal was NOT- I REPEAT NOT to destroy the planet, his goal was to protect the Promised Land and kill any human that would dare try to find it. Destroying the planet was simply the easiest way to achieve his goal. (go fig) Next, he believed himself to be the good guy and protector of true life, and he thought himself the blade of justice. To go further would really to spoil too much about Crisis... so... I can't go further into that.
3. As I said, it was not completely revealed whether Jenova was controlling Sephiroth for her purposes, or if Sephiroth was controlling Jenova for his purposes, and it really pisses me off when people go around saying he's a momma's boy WITHOUT ANY DEFINITE PROOF. There is equal proof of either side, and you cannot say, with correct information, Jenova was controlling him, without saying that it could very well be that he was controlling Jenova. Also, have you seen Kefka's dress? He's a fricken clown. xD And Sephiroth is technically stronger than him, Kefka however is smarter.
Clowns scare me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Also, it's not Kira. His real name is Light Yagami. Just thought I would add that.

I know that, but I find it more fitting to call him by the name people gave him. "Killer". Yagami Raito was a studious, honest and hardworking son of a policeman, who became nothing more than a charade. Kira, his alias, is practically another identity. Light is L's friend, partner, and equal. Kira is a vigilante. Kira is a savior. Kira is an executor.

*pant pant*

...Yes, I am a Kira fanboy.

You know what you can make fun of Kefka with?

He gets beaten by a girl. Sephiroth killed one of those, didn't he? A MAIN one too! XD

Though I have to say, I like magic over melee, so I'd probably root for Kefka if he were fighting Sephiroth. He's just not psycho enough.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers