Join our server on Discord

Badass Villains
Dr. Jackal (Akabane Kuroudo), from Get Backers! Another sadist I just simply adore!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-27-2009 05:26 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: SOMEONE'S GONNA GIT BURNINATED!!!

...seriously. What's so great about Trogdor?
He's the jesus of dragons... WHAT ISN'T!?
Beelzemon? c'mon, biker dude with double shotguns and a thirst for power has to be pretty badass.

Trogdor was pretty lame, Raptor Jesus and Super Mega Death Christ 2000 could own him with their aura alone.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zeke/Yoh Asakura from Shaman King.

All I can say is... well, wow. He dresses funny, but he suuuure is powerful.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Izanami from Persona 4 was definitely bad-ass and she had power to prove it. Plus, she had pretty much everyone wrapped around her little finger. Of course, she is a goddess, but her manipulation powers are quite impressive. Plus, she never got directly involved in the plot until the end. So, yeah. She's awesome! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I'd say RAAM but its already been done so, Skorge he wields a dual ended chainsaw staff like the one in the new dead rising.

A DUAL ENDED CHAINSAW STAFF FOR CHRIST SAKE!

I'm not even gonna' get started on his ride, The Hydra.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(05-25-2009 11:52 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:Apocalypse from X-Men is my probably my favorite in terms of his scope, story, and complex villainy.

And the fact he virtually comes out of nowhere with an Egyptian pharaoh complex. Unless that episode was a dream <.<

Oh, you know, Zofar in Lunar Legend: Eternal Blue was cool too. There just aren't good badass villain maniacal laughs anymore. Though this was cheesy:

"And the best part is... no one can stop me!"

Sounds like something Cartoon Network would air.
Zofar was epic indeed, the entire thing revolving around him was good, and the boss battle with him was a reaaaaaal... .... ...jerk?
Kefka from Final Fantasy 6. Much cooler, more crueler, and in every way better than Sephiroth and succeeding in doing much more horrible things than Sephiroth ever even dreamt of and unlike Sephiroth, he's not a manipulated momma's boy. (Sephiroth totally played second part in terms of a villain to Hojo too because Hojo was much more than Sephiroth in everything other than power, in fact he was the reason Sephiroth even existed)

Kefka never inteded to destroy the planet, and yet he did that without even trying to. When achieving his true power, he kept on torturing people, twisting good into evil, making everything beautiful into ugly, and bringing dead back to life just so he could torture them and kill them over again. He'd destroy everything that thought bad, good, or nothing of him. All the while laughing and sitting in his own self created tower made from all what he had destroyed or twisted, as if to reflect it upon others his deeds for generations to come. He wanted to destroy more than just the world and the people, he wanted to crush dreams, hopes, and everything that was good in existence, even if it'd be a mere thought. Kefka also kills billion times more people than Sephiroth. In fact, I hate hearing people claim that Sephiroth is somehow STRONGER than Kefka.

Quote:MOMMA'S BOY!!! GO DRINK YOUR MOMMY'S MILK!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
The reason that Kefka is the way he is,is because he was the first person to be turned into a MagiTek soldier. All those expirements had ruined his mind,and turned him insane.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
lol, I don't think strength alone makes a villain badass, T. Though I know about Sephiroth, and I know all the momma-boy's jokes on his ass, and coming from that description of Kefka, I'd say that instead of comparing strength between him and Sephiroth, I'd compare their most important villain factor: The havok they cause based on their own selfish reasons. Between Kefka and Sephiroth, I'd say Kefka wins. Most of the villains nowadays try to destroy the world because something's wrong with it. *Yawns* They are like emo politicians thinking only negative.

And I'm totally with Masquerade. Izanami is the most badass villain ever. She plays with the game, and while you have the idea you're solving a murder and rescueing people, all you're doing is building the End of the World for her. I love the Final Battle against her!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad