Join our server on Discord

Badass Villains
Off the top of my head I can think of these three:

1. Kefka (from Final Fantasy VI) - Let's see, he's an insane clown, a diabolical magician who went from servant to virtual god, makes the world a virtual Hell by disrupting the balance of magic, and he has that creepily awesome laugh.

2. Giygas (from EarthBound) - A lot of people probably don't know who this is, but this alien invader is literally insane by way of his appearance, what he says, and he nearly brought Earth to ruin from the beginning of time itself.

3. The Master (from Fallout) - This mysterious guy manages to create a large army of powerful Super Mutants, nearly wipes out the remains of post-apocalyptic California, and when you face him he'll happily turn you into Swiss cheese with his dual Gatling guns.

I also like Apocalypse, he was fun to watch when that old X-Men cartoon was still on the air.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:2. Giygas (from EarthBound) - A lot of people probably don't know who this is, but this alien invader is literally insane by way of his appearance, what he says, and he nearly brought Earth to ruin from the beginning of time itself.

I'm not sure the right term for this; the worst villain is one off a dream. Either that or it's the worst villian is one off a child's nightmare.

Because Giygas in the SNES Earthbound is one of the most physically disturbing bosses ever to be produced by Nintendo. Fact. I guess Porky wasn't lying when he said it scared him too- who wouldn't? Giygas can scare the shit out of you if you don't know the final battle before you fight him.

Considering the fact that 5/10, none of your attacks will hit him. And you'll be stuck there thinking, "how do I fight him?!". Plus the second form... read between the lines of Giygas' picture to be scared more.

"I feel h.a.p.p.y..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The one I like.

Sarah Kerrigan, The Queen Of Blades (Starcraft, Starcraft: Brood War, slated for Starcraft II) - cold, uncaring yellow eyes, hundreds of trillions of ravenous bugs the size of Volkswagens at her command, the unsettling voice,

THE HOT FREAKIN' BODY!!!

Seriously! The only Zerg I will openly admit and say I wanna do. I bet her wing/blade thingys would make great fuck-handlebars!

Oh, and myself, of course. But I don't think I count as a villain just yet. I'm just aspiring to become one.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
General Raam. Nuff' Saidmrgreen
I'll say it for Kundral:
SEIFER.
(05-25-2009 01:30 AM)Light Wrote: Dunno why, but mine is...:
Tri-Edge(Azure Kite >.<) from .Hack//Gu

Tri-edge kick ass.

Ovan. That tricky bastard.
Makenshi-chan from Final Fantasy: Umlimited(he's a guy just to let you know)~<3 okay he's not sexy but he's cute...
[Image: makenshi_1280.jpg]

And of course....

[Image: topbg.jpg] The smexiest dragon from Legendz!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
TROGDOR!
SOMEONE'S GONNA GIT BURNINATED!!!

...seriously. What's so great about Trogdor?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
How about Rasputin from Shadow Hearts: The Covenant? He was quite the tenacious bastard (in the game AND in real life XD) I mean, the boss battle was easy, but, well, he dreamt big! ^^

And, his badass-ness was more subtle than others, you know, with all the black science techniques he deployed. PLUS, he was possessed by a DEMON!! (in the game anyways...O.o)
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA