Join our server on Discord

Badass Villains
FAIZY! Faize is the best villain ever! (Starocean 4, Lymle -LOLI- ends up loving Faize.)
OH MY GOD Maleficent! I was just thinking about her! God, those green flames, black robes, commanding all the powers of HELLLLLL and she turns into a dragon! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Eggman, What about Dr.Eggman? X3
I don't think he sufficients as a badass. He bounces on his ass and jumps back into his machine, and even sides with the good guys most times then not now. So...

Well, your thoughts are not mine. If he's badass, then he's badass. A big badass at that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Apocalypse from X-Men is my probably my favorite in terms of his scope, story, and complex villainy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I thought Shadow was awesome before they came out with Shadow the Hedgehog!
You know what?

Magus? You're my badass villain :3

Joking. Unless you want it to be XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Apocalypse from X-Men is my probably my favorite in terms of his scope, story, and complex villainy.

And the fact he virtually comes out of nowhere with an Egyptian pharaoh complex. Unless that episode was a dream <.<

Oh, you know, Zofar in Lunar Legend: Eternal Blue was cool too. There just aren't good badass villain maniacal laughs anymore. Though this was cheesy:

"And the best part is... no one can stop me!"

Sounds like something Cartoon Network would air.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(05-25-2009 07:29 AM)Mian Wrote: Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty always scared me.

She was just so evil! Don'tcha think?

My favourite Disney movie. Also, she's definitely the most evil and intensely scary antagonist of any of them. Since then, Disney villains have never seemed as threatening or completely ill-willed as she did to me.

Akuma/Gouki from Street Fighter is pretty serious business. Second place goes to M. Bison/Vega (Dictator).

GLaDOS from Portal is totally badass. Psychological warfare for the win. And when that fails, deadly neuro-toxin.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Quote:My favourite Disney movie. Also, she's definitely the most evil and intensely scary antagonist of any of them. Since then, Disney villains have never seemed as threatening or completely ill-willed as she did to me.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videoli...y-villainsShe's Number 2 on this list. I didn't think she was all that scary.

I want to give honorable mention to some characters from the Real Ghostbusters just based on their design:
The Boogieman
The Sandman
Sam Hain
The Grundel

Also, among Spider-Man's many villains, I would say Carnage is probably the most badass.

Quote:Quote:
Apocalypse from X-Men is my probably my favorite in terms of his scope, story, and complex villainy.

And the fact he virtually comes out of nowhere with an Egyptian pharaoh complex. Unless that episode was a dream <.<
He was born in ancient Egypt as a slave, the first mutant, and ascended to become a pharoah... something like that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against