Join our server on Discord

Badass Villains
Oh, don't be dumb! You know I'm talking about the large dragon-man with huge wings and a dumb-looking helmet, that appears in the end. He's quite buff though, but he's short of an eight-pack. *Flex*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I didn't see him >.<"
NOW I SEE HIM! Epic :3
Albert Wesker....Or Genesis either one :)
I personally think Vegeta was a good villain for the short while that he was :3
Yea, he was good. Just owned everyone. Also the fact that he could go Ape Crazy without losing his mind is Awesome X3
Ooh! Ooh! Vergil from Devil May Cry! The first time you face him, he fights you without ever running! And with only his Katana, I had trouble beating him the first time, due to... noob problems.

Then there's Hisoka of HunterXHunter. A psychotic battle genius who never seems to take things seriously, yet manages to defeat a powerful opponent despite- oh, I don't know, HAVING BOTH ARMS TORN OFF. He's also insanely sadistic, getting aroused at the thought of fighting powerful opponents. Creepy. I LOVE HIM!

For some reason, I find Orochimaru from Naruto to be very badass. The guy just won't die, and I love that he's creepy. He took Naruto in his three-tailed demon fox mode on and survived despite being severely weakened by the need to move to a new body. I could very well be the only Orochimaru fanboy in this forum! ^ ^
There was also Gaara prior to his change of heart and Itachi prior to later revelations of his true intentions. Gaara was the ONLY Gennin who could kill so casually and easily. His emotions were always masked, and he stood still when fighting. Itachi was introduced as a stoic, cold and collected character with an uber powerful "lackey", Kisame. His movements were fast, he barely made any moves that the viewers could see, and he slapped around a bunch of Jonins + Kakashi himself. Also, the Akatsuki coats!!

Father/Paladin Alexander Anderson. Just Alexander Anderson. From Hellsing. HE'S GOT AN IRISH ACCENT!! XD

Aizen Sousuke from Bleach. OMFG. Do I need to say more about that guy?

Lord Voldemort. From Harry Potter. In my honest opinion, anyone who's so feared his name was made a taboo, and is capable of killing ANYONE (save for the boy who lived himself) by waving a stick and spouting random gibberish and Latin is badass.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The Anti-Spiral

Oh, and The Monarch

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Only problem is, every villain after Vegeta were either

A) Extraordinarily stupid (LOOKING AT YOU, FRIEZA! Though Frieza was okay.)
B) Cheesy
C) Pathetic

That's enough said.

Anywho, Palexius from Atelier Iris 2 is also a badass villain.

And what Reclaimer said. Goddamn those Anti-Spirals.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty always scared me.

She was just so evil! Don'tcha think?

Oh, oh, and Adel from Final Fantasy VIII. Remember how big and muscly and purple she was? Freaking scaaaaary.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Badass Villain? you can't go any further then the character Simon Phoenix from Demolition Man, played by Wesley Snipes. Watch the videos for reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHoSREV3bos&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db8VrZTtMW4
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds