Join our server on Discord

Badass Villains
Who lives in deepest part of the ocean? Spongebob Squarepants.

Err.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But Spongebob is just a homosexual sponge...he's neither a villain NOR a badass!! XD LOL
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Wellll, who had a badass voice for such a tiny fella? Plankton! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Okay another badass villian must Valmar from Grandia 2 and Millenia*even though she suddenly turned into an your ally when your trying to help the kid named Roan*.

Valmar was considered to be kindna like the devil of Grandia 2. He may not survived through Grana's sword but his body parts became in seperate areas and he is known to possesed people and letting them becoming one of Valmar's body parts. He even had his own fairy-like hench women and men as soldiers until he was defeated and they became dependent people. His body consists of, Valmar's wings*Millenia*, Valmar's eyes, Valmar's tongue, Valmar's Body, Valmar's horn, Valmar's heart, and the Butterfly Valmar*Which considers to be very creepy blue butterfly with the pope's head*. However, Millenia suddenly decides not to help Valmar's plan. Valmar was so cruel beyond he made many offer their life to him especially having the priestess spill her blood to revive his body, not only that the very same priestess then helped Valmar by killing off the soldiers into a heap of blood and kill herself in the process to turn into Valmar's heart. The pope wanted to be God but he seemed very possessed by the Valmar inside of him, he may be easy or not easy to some people as final boss battle but he is definitely evil. Plus he even has his own red moon*Wow how many bad guys can have their own hellish moon full of monsters?*.

Millenia tends to be good guy most of the parts until you have to fight her. She does have this tenecy to go berserk and use most of her powers and end up using up some of her MP and SP but that's what makes her great in high magic property; she is quite powerful especially when she takes the Valmar's parts and use them against her enemies especially her very useful recovery hp Valmar's tongue and her -1 movement -1 defence skill that requires her to step on them like a evil bitch she is. Her attacks aren't great but it's attack range can hit far but don't expect it to be very high.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Have you played Grandia III, tigerlily?? Xorn is pretty badass, but I still took him down hard! XD I thought Emelious was a bigger badass than him. I mean, if you let his sword get to make an action, then you lose. Plus, he had that weird black sphere thing that did a lot of damage. It took me a while to defeat him. Actually, it took me a while to defeat Xorn, too, but that's only because he had a lot of HP. >.<
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(06-05-2009 06:12 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Have you played Grandia III, tigerlily?? Xorn is pretty badass, but I still took him down hard! XD I thought Emelious was a bigger badass than him. I mean, if you let his sword get to make an action, then you lose. Plus, he had that weird black sphere thing that did a lot of damage. It took me a while to defeat him. Actually, it took me a while to defeat Xorn, too, but that's only because he had a lot of HP. >.<

Eh, no I used to have dreamcast and I heard the final boss for Grandia 2 is kindna hard. Although the Valmar's body I heard or heart is pretty much the hardest boss ever along with Valmar's eye as the mini ally eyeballs are a killer.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)