Parasite Eve
05-24-2009, 01:13 PM,
Parasite Eve
All right, I got a little tired of waiting, and said "fuck it" so I'm making the RP.

For those of you who have never seen/read/played any part of the series, I shall explain it as simple as possible.

Within our body are these little lifeforms/cell called Mitochondria.Typically Mitochondria are parasitic, though they share a symbiotic relationship with our cells. Our body provides Mitochondria with oxygen, and Mitochondria provides us with energy our bodies normally can't produce.

Supposedly, Mitochondria are as ancient as most single-celled bacteria all the way back when life first began (Assuming the theory of evolution is correct, which for all intents and purposes for this RP, it is, but you can still RP from a religious view-point if you so wish.) Now, back then mitochondria couldn't do enough to collect it's oxygen, which is why the symbiosis with other single-cell organisms began. Since that day, mitochondria have plotted to overcome their "Weakness" and rule the world.

science lesson aside, Parasite eve is about the differences between mitochondria and ourselves. Throughout the series, an "individual", who referred to herself as Eve, would arise, and plan to take control of the world by using our mitochondria to either: "evolve" us by shifting us into mutants, spontaneously combust us, melt our mass to convert into it's own mitochondrial form, or mate with us to create a hybrid creature (which failed in the book and movie, not so sure on the games sofar).

Now, in each chapter in this amazing science fiction horror saga, a hero(or in the videogames Heroine) arises, who is immune to being manipulated by Eve. In the video games, Aya can control her own mitochondria, thus having limited powers equal to those of Eves, though on a much less murderous scale.

essentially, this RP will be about a group of females who happen to be able to control their own mitochondria battling against an earlier form of Eve.

So.... on to the RP stuff!

Around the mid-13th century, reports of a mysterious plague spread throughout all of Europe. It came to be called the "Black plague". Many would come to believe, in the later years, that it was caused by rats, infected with the Bubonic plague.

what truly happened throughout Europe was actually far worse, far sinister than an armada of decaying rats rampaging through the country. No, a beast born of malice, ambition, and vanity since the ancient times had arisen. It's name had been recorded throughout the annals of history. It was a name many would come to associate with genesis. Eve.

It all began in the summer of 1347, where in a little village, name forgotten to the winds of time, strange occurrences began to happen.

First, people would complain about fatigue, then the nausea, then the headaches, and finally, this deep, penetrating internal heat that felt as if it were burning their very souls.

Eventually people began to go missing. Fires started from out of nowhere, on what were considerably perfect days. Weeks passed, and the villagers began hearing horrendous, beastly howls that none had heard before, teeming with bloodlust and hunger.

The villagers felt fearful for their very lives, as day by day, their numbers shrank, until only a handful of them stayed behind, whether because they weren't fearful, or they had nowhere else to go, or they were just plain stupid to notice the signs. But there was a group of them, unbeknownst to anyone, who had this deep feeling, this deep compulsion to stay. The only thing anyone in this group had in common, was that they were all female. They were also the only ones to not spontaneously combust within their village.

And as they watched as everyone, everything they learned to love around them, burned to the ground, they knew instinctively what this meant. There was hell to pay. This is an account, written supposedly by one of the chosen ones who had stopped Eve, using her own powers against her.

(okay, if you wish, you can play as a furry, since I know playing a human cna be boring. That doesn't mena I'm going to stop you if you wish to be human.

Name:
Orientation: (this is just to show how interested you are in other women :P)
Occupation: (what was your character before the burning down of the village?)
Description:
Parasite Energy: (because your character isn't as fully developed as Eve, describe what types of powers you have. Please keep this within reason. Around 2-3 powers will do. Any powers that I deem is god-modding will result in a PM. Failure to respond and change within 3 days will result in me manually changing the power into a more appropriate one. NO EXCEPTIONS)

So post away, I hope this RP seems interesting. and for those of you who don't understand why this is a yuri RP.... *snickers* you DO have the ability to control other people's mitochondria... *snickerS* you COULD make others yiffy, or change a part of your anatomy to fit other's "needs" :P

http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]