Join our server on Discord

Retsuken Hotel
"Hey wait!"Damien shouted running out the door after Ymerej. "I need answ-"he stopped short, the other was already gone, he couldn't see him anywhere. "Damn!"he cursed and ran off in search of the other.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
(post flood limit, wait for mian to post)
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(OOC: My bad. I hate apologising at the start of every RP! Anyway, yeah, sorry i was gone so long.)

Mian stuck his tongue out at Damien as he left to set up his machinery.

'I was kidding...' He muttered, before hearing the Flamedramon.

'Uhm... i dunno... Actually, you know what? I could do with a fun time. Somewhere we could go?' Mian said, smiling and making his way over to Flamey.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yeah, we can go into my privite room." Flamey said, walking over to his room, waiting for Main to follow.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OCC: Don't worry, it's alright. x3 So... Welcome Back!

IC:
''Damn... That's the forth time I get late...'' He sighed, walking as fast as he could. ''Dad will be mad... If he knew that I've talked about that...'' He through, walking out of the hotel. ''So... The gym is... this way...'' He through, smiling a bit as he walks to the builting made in glass.
Veemon's Followers
(EEEeee!! You're back!)

Damien so became lost. This hotel was like a maze of hallways and rooms. "Damm where did he go? And where am I?"he asked himself.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
'Forward, aren'tcha? Well, it's been a while. Let's go.' Mian said, walking past the Digimon and into Flamey's room.

The young boy opened the big door made of glass. ''Humm... I'm here!'' he kinda yelled, even If that sound like If he talk normally. He walked in, looking around a bit as he walks to a big table, what seem like the main office of the Gym. ''Look like I'm not late, after all... nobody's here.'' He through, sighing.
Veemon's Followers
Flamey smiles as he followed Main into his room. His room is a good size room with a king size bed, a half open closest with some reliving cloths, a few poles and incest burning with the scent of roses. Flamey giggles a bit. "Do you like my room?" Flamey asked.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mian looked around, running his hand along the bed sheet.

'I guess it's... appropriate, you know? Uhm, do i have to pay, or something?' The boy said, sitting down on the king size.