Join our server on Discord

Ascension of Ultima (Final Fantasy RP)
In the lands of Ivalice war broke out and two 'lions' attacked eachother fiercely, stopping at nothing to destroy their newfound foe. The war flared and quickly the Church acted as the in-between to these two superpowers, by acting as the in-between they soon manipulated both sides for their own gain. As the war escalated, the Church decided to finish taking over both kingdoms and assassinated both of the leaders, Larg and Goltana. Both of them were replaced with the Black Ram Delita, and the Princess Ovelia. This united the nation and placed in 'the Chuch's pet', however Delita proved himself no dog and resisted the Church, murdering their assassin and separating. All the while, a young man and the half son of the famed Holy Knight Balbanes, and member of the powerful aristocrat house of Beoulve, Ramza, fought 'immortal' demons borne of the power of the Blood Archangel Ultima, called Lucavi. With each one Ramza destroyed he brought forth more power to Ultima, soon to give birth to the unholy archangel again, all for the sole purpose of searching out and saving his sister Alma, who turned out to be the vessel for the Archangel and was separated from the Archangel itself.

Upon its destruction Ramza and the powerful Beoulve House was dead...

---
OKAY! Sorry about that long intro! Nah just kidding, THAT WAS THE BACKSTORY! Here is the Intro:

It is now a year later, and the world of Ivalice is in a panic! Ovelia and Delita, the rulers of Ivalice and the beautiful couple, have been found with a knife in each heart! They have no heirs and Ivalice scrambles to get a new heir to the throne, and the heroes of past are all found dead. (this actually happens as the epilogue to Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions) Olan takes order and creates a Council of Lions. This council acts as the king would and carries out all pieces of Ivalice, with this council comes the army, this special ops army was rightly named The Lion Soldiers. You are apart of this army, and you are on an outpost in the Lionel region, looking for a fugitive and heretic named Ram Olvis.

For now I'd like to know who's interested first. This Roleplay is obviously the epilogue to FFT, and if you do not know FFT's story and would like to play, I will gladly tell you anything important.
Well, this was a bust. Can someone just lock this up?
you want to lock it up? aww and I was about to say I wanted to join
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sorry, but I'd prefer if a mod would close this.
What a drag. You know i like your RPs Magus, and there haven't been any new ones in a while.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I guess if there were 3 people BEFORE THE MOD WOULD COME AND CLOSE IT (I'm looking at you Mar, you've been on all day!) We can do it... but I was just going to make a diff one.
Well, if you promise to make the different one good too, i guess i can just play that one instead. Okay?! ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

Uhm, lol, I'm not the Mod for Traditional, Magus. That'd be Kyo or Rax.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, I thought you were mod over all RP sects... oh well.
Okay, you want me to lock it? Give me the okay and I will :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds