Join our server on Discord

If you could have sex with a cartoon character . .
(01-10-2010 01:27 PM)Rational passion Wrote: I believe he was simply suggesting that it's strange for someone to not like furry art, and be on a site which has a lot of it.
I enjoy furry art, just not unoriginal furry art.

(01-11-2010 07:53 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Nope, nope, definitely not, as H himself isn't a furry! X3 He's here for the underage girls.
Now now, lolicon is illegal ^-^
We cannot speak as though any of us looks at it, for that endangers the website as a whole. :P
Unless they are copying someone else's work, all art is in some way original. Whether by concept, or by the unique talent (or lack thereof) or the artist.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
A little original doesn't cut it with me. If they did not make the character on their own, instead stole a design and morphed it, then I do not like their art. EOS.
And how do you know if the character is original, or it if it supposed to be a morph of somoene else's character? Unless the artist comes out and says it, there is no real way to know. In general, even the most original anthro-character bears some similarity to an established character, animal or otherwise. You shouldn't let that change whether you like it, or not.
(01-09-2010 03:54 PM)AetherRose Wrote: You make it sound as though tolerating anthromorphing of already set cartoon characters is a requirement for being here.
Maybe not at first but since this isn't a furry site, I guess it isn't.

(01-11-2010 07:53 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Nope, nope, definitely not, as H himself isn't a furry! X3 He's here for the underage girls.
HEY! I am not a loli! I like boobs very much! And besides, most H is considered jailbait if you think about it. In America!
Incriminate me like that again and I'll do something mean. I have two things that would work well as torture.
(01-11-2010 01:40 PM)Rational passion Wrote: And how do you know if the character is original, or it if it supposed to be a morph of somoene else's character? Unless the artist comes out and says it, there is no real way to know. In general, even the most original anthro-character bears some similarity to an established character, animal or otherwise. You shouldn't let that change whether you like it, or not.

EOS.
Oh psh, you know I was just kidding! XD And lolis can have boobs! It depends on the artists, really.

And I'm pretty sure we don't have underage girls here. Anymore. Shame
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I don't know what EOS is supposed to mean, but I assume you are trying to use it to explain something.
(01-12-2010 11:18 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh psh, you know I was just kidding! XD And lolis can have boobs! It depends on the artists, really.

And I'm pretty sure we don't have underage girls here. Anymore. Shame
I meant the characters. And what does EOS mean?
End of Story?
I wonder how and what sex with The Joker,would be like?
[Image: leomon.jpg]