Join our server on Discord

Ashford Academy Student Council
I was wondering if anyone was interested in making a Code Geass hentai picture for me...

It'd be of the student council members of Ashford Academy.

Basically, my friend and I were hoping for a pic where the four girls are entirely naked, and the three guys are in their boxers.... :D

Here's a reference pic, although it's kinda small...

Student Council

The seven characters are:

Lelouch Lamperouge: He's the guy with the black hair. He'd need to be in a pretty serious pose, and I was thinking black boxers for him.

Suzaku Kururugi - The brown haired boy next to Lelouch. He should be smiling, and have white boxers.

Rivalz Cardemonde - The blue haired kid, he should be grinning and have blue boxers.

Milly Ashford is the blonde and should have a pretty big chest, just to assert her status as president...

Shirley Fenette is the redhead and should be hanging around Lelouch, maybe looking embarassed.

Nina is the girl with glasses, and she should look very embarassed and shy.

And Kallen is the sickly girl with pink hair. Try to make her look a little detached from the group, but still hot...

Besides this, I don't care what poses they're in, just as long as the guys' boxers show a lot of leg! :D
[Image: signature.png]
I'd like to see this too. Although CC won't be in it but it should still be good.
We have the blond who's pretty good.
The redhead who shouldn't have ended up how she did.
Kallen, who's a favorite of a friend of mine.
And miss pyscho-lesbo the desk humper. That would be Nina.
I realize this was a while ago, but I was hoping there might be someone around now who might do this...

Is anyone interested?
[Image: signature.png]