Join our server on Discord

Light' arts! >=3
Are you kidding? I used to quote rule34 ALL THE TIME Ryan. Also, just because it's on rule34 doesn't mean they made it.
Let's just leave Rule 34 to the floor. Good work, Light ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
So... heya everyone. ^^ I've finally finish my last pic(request) for DarkChibimon. My coloring don't suck that much on this one(duhh!), and I'll even give you a little story with it. xD

Here's the direct link:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7933/...ibimon.jpg

And again, my FA account link:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ymerej/

Now, I can restart doing my pics for myself :P Or maybe for others friends... >.<
Veemon's Followers
So quick question. Do you draw what you look at? Like i seen that pic before so. Colored and uncolored. Can you draw something random?
It was some pics that he've show to me, and ask me to change. I've see it one time, but with a Chibimon, before I do it in Black, but yes, I can do pics by myself. O-o I was only doing what he request to me. Now I can go on my own, doing my own pics. (I don't have anymore request from any of my friends >.<) That's what I'm doing, right now. (In front of a computer, drawing something x.x)
Veemon's Followers
You should draw yer dream digimon :3
That's what I'm working on. ^^ I'm trying to do another Flamey. :P But this time, in a naughty way. x3
Veemon's Followers
Haha, yeah, you're much too talented to just limit yourself to changing colors and editing other original works, I'd love to see some of your original works. Is that Flamedramon hugging the human in your avatar an original? Cuz I haven't seen it before, but I like it!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That one, yes, that's an original xD That's my fav as well. :P I'm drawing another one, with Flamey(yeah, with a human >.<) But in a naughty way this time. :P Ohh and the human' name is Ymerej xD
Just to think about it make my hand hurt xD(I mean, by a pencil ¤.¤) I've do that Flamey and Ymerej pic a long time ago, just because I've dream of a Flamedramon. >.< That's from that dream that all my love for the digimons have start. >.<
Veemon's Followers
Well its a nice picture, and sweet! Yay naughty!

Heehee, Ymerej! That's "Jeremy" backwards, right? Oh well! I'm dying to see your new art! XD I bet it'd be great!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers