Join our server on Discord

Peaceful Day? [Light&DarkChibimon Rp]
That story start in a good and peaceful day, with birds flying everywhere in the forest. A young teen, drawing in these woods like everyday, see a portal open. Couragous like he is, he walk in it. The little bro of this one have follow him, jumping into the portal. A third one, his best friend, have follow as well, wanting to see his new pics... accidentatly fall into the portal... ''Where are we?'' Have they said... ''In the Digital World? No way!'' The story of three kids, loving digimons...
(Okay, the beggining story sux O-o)

Here's my first Rp here, on the board, with my good friend DarkChibimon! ~smiles~

Name:

NickName:

Species:

Orientation:

Description
Physical:
Mental:
A pic?:

Like:
Dislike:

Cock size:
Ball size:
Amount of Cum per time:
Veemon's Followers
Name: Dark

NickName: Darkie

Species: DarkVeemon/vampmon

Orientation: Bi

Description
Physical: Mulised
Mental: Stong
A pic?: [Image: 1242957695.ymerej_hpqscan0003.jpg]

Like: Everything
Dislike: Nothing

Cock size: 9 inches long, 3 inches thick
Ball size: the size of wlanuts
Amount of Cum per time: 0.5 tons of cum
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yay! Dark! >.< And you're using my new pic :P I'll do a pic for my chara tomorrow.

Name: Ymerej Fujiwara

NickName: Dje

Species: Human

Orientation: Gay

Description
Physical: Look a bit younger than his true age, wearing a black sweatshirt with dark grey jeans... With dark brown shoes. Having a Emo hairstyle, brown hair. Having a weird light in his eyes, that nobody can resist. (Eyes' light: Awake the primal instinc of someone...) Don't know how to stop the light yet, giving him some problems with horny digimons.
Mental: A strong minded boy, he's shy, even If he don't look like. For the rest, see in the Rp :P
A pic?: NEW PIC!!!
[Image: ymerejange.th.jpg]

Like: Everything that he don't dislike, have a thing for muscled and sweaty guys.
Dislike: Girls, rape, everything bad...

Cock size: 6 Inches long, 1,5 Inches thick
Ball size: Two little golf' balls
Amount of Cum per time: About 50ml to 150ml, depending on the pleasure receving.

I'll be nice, so I'll do the first post :P The two other kids are not in yet.

Ymerej start to slowly wake up, feeling really dizzy... ''What the hell have happen...?'' He slowly sit down, looking around... ''Yahh! The sky!'' He stand up in a jump, fascinated by the sky... ''It look like datas!'' Start looking around again, smiling... walk over to a tree, punch it, whines in pain ''It's not data after all... ouch...'' Slowly rub his fist, feeling pain rushing through all his arm... look at his hand and see bright red blood flowing from a little wound. ''Ohh shit... Damn...'' Watching the blood flowing down his hand, dripping onto the ground... lick the wound clean... ''Eurk...'' Take out a bandage from his bag, wrapping it around his wounded hand ''Time to look around!'' Walk deeper into the forest, fascinated by the new trees, the sky and everything not normal in it.
Veemon's Followers
The scent of blood was strong for Dark to follow, he walks over to see you, walking. Dark smirks a bit, staying hidden in the trees.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Closing his eyes, breathing deeply... sighs happily. ''The wind here are pure!'' Smiles for himself, stop under a big apple-tree, sitting against the trunk. ''The feeling... a whole new feeling! It feel so good... Like If I was nothing more than wind, passing by there... I could even fly If I wanted to!'' Laughs a bit, close his eyes.
Veemon's Followers
Dark jumps onto the apple tree, slowly sneaks down it, slowly licks your neck.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Jump a bit, quickly stand up... rubbing his own neck, feeling a trail of saliva on it. ''What's that?!'' Slowly turn around, facing the tree.
Veemon's Followers
"Look behind you." Dark said, standing behind him with his arms crossed over his chest.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Ymerej start to slowly turn around again, shaking a bit... knowing that the thing behind him is not human. ''~thinking~Damn!'' Closing his eyes... now turned over to Dark, a bit afraid. ''~thinking~It won't eat me... It will kill me fast and without any pain...'' He quickly open his eyes, looking at Dark... Start to laughs loudly.
Veemon's Followers
Dark eyes norrow as he use some of his vampmon power's to grab him and tosses hard into the tree, back first, holding him there tightly without moving his arms.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds