Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
Tyrael grinned some when Katt jumped at Thorn appearance and what the rapture said. He then put his arm back around Katt, "It is ok she is not going to hurt you if you don't get into trouble normally," he said as he started guiding her down the hall way. The hall twist and turned as he guided her to his classroom. He then stopped in front of the Ethic classroom, he opened the door. The classroom looked more like a dungeon than a place a learning. There were chain on the wall for chaining up the students, on the back wall there were all sorts of item's to inflict pain, like cat of nine tails that would actually rip off someones flesh, whips for flogging, paddles with spikes. "I teach Ethics here to be specific I teach Demonic Ethics," The angelic looking serpent said.

After a moment he closed the door again guided her once more deeper into the castle Soon they reached his personal chambers. There was a Gargoyle standing in front of a blocked dead end. Then Tyrael places his claws in the statue causing it to come to life. The gargoyle moved too the side then took it fearsome looking mace and banged it against the dead in causing a door to appear. "Now This student is not come out of my room without my permission," he stated as the gargoyle became a statue once more. He opened the door and pushed the young student into his room.

He grins some when the lights magically turned on as they enter the room. He had turned his room into a person dungeon after he first became headmaster. He had carpeted half with a black fur like carpet, the other half with black tile, the wall painted blood red. A leather horse, and adjustable table with restraints, a trapeze. He had rings for attaching chains and shackles put into the wall... The angel was hanging there blindfold with her broken wing. Best of all he'd had a four poster bondage bed. The bed was larger than a king sized and the four posters had several points to attach restraints, as did the headboard, and it had a canopy made of black lace that surrounded the whole bed, or could be tied back and out of the way. After the furniture came the accessories. He bought ball gags, horse crops, leather muzzles for any species, collars, cuffs, vibrators, electro toys, in fact, he had something for just about everyone of the teacher's tastes. The headmaster grinned some, "Want to enjoy this angel with me and turn her into a obedient fuck toy?" he asked Katt with a dark grin.

He then closed the door as he slithered over to the drawer where he kept magical crystals for healing. He got one out, yet it color was black as night and looked as if it was absorbing the light in the room some what. He grinned as he slithered over to the angel knowing how much pain the little thing would be in a moment. "It is ok I will heal your broken wing for you," he said in a kind and gentle tone. He then placed the dark crystal on her broken left wing. It was as he said it did heal her wound yet there was a twist as it healed her it also created excruciating pain. A moment later the angel's wing was healed then Tyreal removed the crystal.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia trembled as she heard the door open and then heard voices. She whimpered and twitched her wing, which made her wince in pain. Suddenly she heard a voice near her, telling her that her wing would be healed. She smiled briefly at the soft tone, thinking it to be another angel. "Thank yo-" suddenly her throat became raw with a scream of absolute pain before she even realized she was in pain. The blindness, her inability to move, and her surprise all came down on her hard as pain the likes of which she had never imagined bore down upon her.

Silvia screamed her throat raw for the entire process and when at last it ceased, she sagged her chains and began to cry softly. "M-Mercy, p-please...I-I..please, no m-more." she begged weakly, her voice almost completely gone from her screaming. Her legs shook as she sagged in her chains, unable to stand. Never had she felt so much pain in her sensitive wings before, or anywhere in her body. Her wings, her poor blue wings, which were sensitive to both pain...and pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Well, he certainly thinks highly of himself. Shadow thought, not paying too much attention to the teacher, and more to the cute girl sitting next to him.

Katt tried to remember the path they took, but after numerous turns she lost track and was completely lost, a feeling she did not like. Her eye's widened with terror as she saw the strange objects in the room, a bit naive about them it was obvious what they were for, even to her. She breathed a slight sigh of relief as they left the room.

"Wh-what are, demon ethics?" she asked timidly, a bit afraid of what the answer was going to be. She jumped slightly as she heard the door closing behind her, knowing there was no way out now. She gasped as she saw the Angel hanging from the wall, clearly in pain. She looked away and violently shook her head, "N-no, I, I don't want anything to do with hurting someone." she said, backing away a bit. She watched as he began to heal the angel's wing, thinking for a second that maybe he was kinder than she origianally thought, before she heard the scream, her eyes filled with tears she ran forward, "Stop that, you're hurting her!" she shouted, gentley rubbing the angel's injured wing, "What are you doing?" she demanded.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Actually, I haven't gotten very far into this RP, so I'll just drop out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(ooc: Maître des rêves is french for Master of dreams)

Tyrael chuckles darkly as the Silvia scream bloody murder. He continues to laugh at her even though she has asked for mercy. "I may have shown you kindness if you had appeared eons ago; but not anymore I am all demon my little angel," he stated as the letting the know he wasn't always a demon.

The demon then saw the human girl rush up to the angel and rub her healed winged. He shakes his head knowing that Katt had a lot to learn. He grinned some as an idea struck him. "As for you answer as for demonic ethics question. Well think about angles and human ethics are about getting along or work with other peoples. But demons enjoy inflicting pain or ripping away what being holds most dear," he stated letting her know that he would be teaching her how to enjoy torturing someone physically or mentally.

He then grasped one of the angels hands in his claws. He sends her into the dream world itself. There stood the angel Tyrael Maître des rêves in all of his original glory."It is ok little angel I am here and will comfort you with a good dream," he lied as he hugged her close. Yet there was still something wrong with the dream the angel named Tyrael Maître des rêves was cast out of heaven for betraying the heaven. Then as he hugged her close tendrils started to from as he wrapped his angelic wings around her. The he struck the angel in her dream driving his tendrils into her body casing a great deal of pain for the little angel. back in the real world the demon knew the that Silvia was into deep of a slumber to make a sound.

He continue look at Katt not missing a beat as he fucked with the angels mind. "Now if you enjoy this little angel with me I will tell you how to get rid of the curse?" he offered with a dark grin, he knew that if the Silvia was still consious she would tell Katt how to remove the curse without a second thought and if the angel also who was the one to curse Katt she would tell the human who it was as well. He didn't want that he wanted to torment Katt mentally and force her into submission. Soon his patience began to wain some, "Tick tick if you don't tell me soon then I will make sure you never find the way to remove the curse," he told her in a calm voice.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(Waiting for Salem or some of the other student posters to post before I continue the class)

Silvia hugged the other angel back softly and laid her head against his chest. She could not remember his name from anything, nor did she care to at the moment since he was offering her comfort and safety. Little Silvia gave him all her unconditional love and warmth in return, something only a pure angel could give to someone. She smiled and cuddled into him as he wrapped his wings around her small body and enjoyed the feeling of his soft feathers against her own...until she felt the tendrils.

A scream unheard in the real world ripped out of her like a bat out of hell and if she could have she would have lost her voice to hit. She could not beg or cry, the pain being to much as the base of her wings and the rest of her back was attacked. She pushed against him weakly but it was all but clear that Silvia was no battle angel. She loved to love and to serve, and so her small delicate frame would never support her in a fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lash wanted to raise his hand and ask a smartass question, but he knew that the teacher meant what he said about the severe discipline pupils would recieve. So he thought about a safe question and came up with;

'Master Professor, what are we gonna learn in this class?' He asked, running a hand lazily through his black hair.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Salema raised her hand nervously before she asked her question "B-but, isn't there strength in numbers? Wouldn't forming bonds and making friends help someone survive? M-master Professor Mickal...sir..." she finished quietly, aware now of the looks she was getting from the class.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mike looked over at the vampire and said "We will be learning whatever I decide you need to know. Just know that once you leave this place you will either be broken or a master of evil." He then looked at Salema. "Ha! Spoken like a true weakling. The weak band together against the strong, the dumb band together against the smart. In short the lessers always have to band together to contend with the greaters. There are only greaters here, all lessers shall be purged, culled, broken. If I were you I would spend allot of time thinking on which side I stand on."

Clapping his hands once to get everyones attention he continued. "Alright, unless there are anymore questions, we will start the first lesson."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"This, this is wrong, why are you doing this?" Katt asked, watching the angel struggle in it's bonds, "I, don't want anything to do with this. This is horrible." she shook her head as she started towards the door.

She suddenly stopped at what he said, "You, can get rid of this curse?" she asked, barely believing her ears, this was the closest she had been to any hope, "What, please, I don't," she looked between the angel and Tyrael, shaking slightly as she fought with her choices. She swallowed hard, "P-please, I, I want, I want to be free of this curse." she whimpered slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad