Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
(ooc: Maître des rêves is french for Master of dreams)

Tyrael chuckles darkly as the Silvia scream bloody murder. He continues to laugh at her even though she has asked for mercy. "I may have shown you kindness if you had appeared eons ago; but not anymore I am all demon my little angel," he stated as the letting the know he wasn't always a demon.

The demon then saw the human girl rush up to the angel and rub her healed winged. He shakes his head knowing that Katt had a lot to learn. He grinned some as an idea struck him. "As for you answer as for demonic ethics question. Well think about angles and human ethics are about getting along or work with other peoples. But demons enjoy inflicting pain or ripping away what being holds most dear," he stated letting her know that he would be teaching her how to enjoy torturing someone physically or mentally.

He then grasped one of the angels hands in his claws. He sends her into the dream world itself. There stood the angel Tyrael Maître des rêves in all of his original glory."It is ok little angel I am here and will comfort you with a good dream," he lied as he hugged her close. Yet there was still something wrong with the dream the angel named Tyrael Maître des rêves was cast out of heaven for betraying the heaven. Then as he hugged her close tendrils started to from as he wrapped his angelic wings around her. The he struck the angel in her dream driving his tendrils into her body casing a great deal of pain for the little angel. back in the real world the demon knew the that Silvia was into deep of a slumber to make a sound.

He continue look at Katt not missing a beat as he fucked with the angels mind. "Now if you enjoy this little angel with me I will tell you how to get rid of the curse?" he offered with a dark grin, he knew that if the Silvia was still consious she would tell Katt how to remove the curse without a second thought and if the angel also who was the one to curse Katt she would tell the human who it was as well. He didn't want that he wanted to torment Katt mentally and force her into submission. Soon his patience began to wain some, "Tick tick if you don't tell me soon then I will make sure you never find the way to remove the curse," he told her in a calm voice.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - by Casey the furry one - 05-29-2009, 02:58 PM