Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
Silvia whimpered softly softly as her cage was taken by the slave master and placed in a room deep inside the castle. He then opened the cage and said "Out! Get out!" She trembled and and shied away from the entrance, preferring the cage to whatever the Slave master wanted of her. "Get out!" He roared, only making her back up more and whimper. He sighed angrily and reached in, grabbing one of her delicate blue wings and twisted it, breaking its hollow bones and making her scream loudly. He then pulled and forced her out through the sheer pain of it.

Silvia had never felt pain before, she was an angel and in heaven no one felt pain or fear or any of the things she was feeling. She began to cry softly as he tugged her wings and brought her up next to the wall where he then told her to extend her hands. She hesitated and received another twist on her already broken left wing and cried out, putting her hands out. He seized them by the wrists and clasped them in the cold iron of chains which hung above her head.

Silvia cold only watch helplessly as he did the same to her feet, spreading them apart and chaining them to the wall. Her wings were left free but where more or less useless since they were so delicate and one was already broken and a foot from its end it twisted up at an odd and painful angle. She cried as she watched him lock the chains and then take out a black leather blindfold. "Please dont..." She whimpered as he placed it over her eyes, blocking her vision. He latched it and locked it as well. Then the sounds of his foot steps echoed and he was gone, leaving Silvia by herself in the headmasters room.

Silvia trembled from fear and cold since she was dressed in only a nearly see through white night gown and a pair of pure white panties. She could see nothing and her wing throbbed and hurt terribly. "H-Help...somebody...please h-help me.." She pleaded sadly, unable to pray or even heal herself with the silver collar securely locked onto her neck.

------

Venra entered the room and sat down, taking a seat next to Shadow, smiling seductively at him. she did not see that cute blond haired girl yet, but there were plenty more prospects to explore in the room.

Mickal had been writing on the board in front of class for awhile now until it the sentience, "Вся из гуманности в мне, и все из себя в зле. По мере того как зло видит и говорит, поэтому говорит I злейший человек." became clear on the board. Mickal turned about suddenly and silence fell, and it fell because he commanded sound itself to leave the room. All sound but his voice. "Who can tell me the meaning of this sentence? Anyone?" Mickal looked around but did not allow the silence to lift.

"It means, 'All of humanity is in me, and all of myself is in evil. As evil sees and says, so say I the evil man.' It is an ancient Saxon saying, and it is how this academy is run. Abandon faith, morals, friends and family, because in this place they will only slow you down or worse, destroy you. I am Master Professor Mickal, and any failure to address me as such shall be met with strict discipline, and trust me when I say you do not want to know what that means in this school." With a wave of his hand, the magic silence lifted. "Now I will allow a brief moment for questions, but remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people, and I detest stupid people."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - by Maero - 05-28-2009, 05:44 AM