Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
Tyrael was flying over the school as he watched the students approach. The fallen angel just got done with secretive mission from the Demon King himself. He was pleased with the gift the lord have given him at the start of the mission an angel to be delivered to the the school. He swooped down soon and landed near the main entrance to the school. He slithered up the steps and into the school He watched the Slave Master of the school whip the angel's cage. Then he noticed the young girl near the cage, shaking her head and grinned. He remember her from the portfolio of new students that was joining the school this year. He walked over to the slave master, "I want you to bring the angel up to my room immediately and yes blind fold her and chain her to the wall," he ordered.

Then Tyrael slithered over to the young werecat nicked name Katt and smiled warmly at her, "Hello I am Headmaster Tyrael Diablo how are you today?" he asked extending his hand towards her. He also entered her mind making her friend Shadow disappear from her sight. "I would personally like to show you some of the finer points to the school?" he offered as he put his arm around her shoulder. He then guided her up to Thorn and grinned. "This is our disciplinary expert Mistress Thorn she is one in charge when I am not around or to busy to personally see to the punishments of students," he stated the tip of his bladed tail wagging some since he was going to enjoy what he had planned for this new student and the angel.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - by Casey the furry one - 05-27-2009, 11:52 AM