Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
"I-I dont..I think its because Im an angel...please help m-me, I havent done anything wrong, I never even fought a demon before..." Silvia began to shake a little more as a cold wind blew by. "I-Its really c-cold and dirty in h-here...can y-you find someone to g-get me d-down?"

Suddenly a whip came flying out of no where and struck the cage hard enough to make its swing. "Dont talk worm! Your not allowed any words in this place!" The words came from the cruel academy Slave Master. "Your lucky they want you unspoiled for the experiments or else I would break you like a twig and rip those ridiculous wings off!" Silvia whimpered and curled up again, falling silent.

"Indeed..." Venra said as he walked ahead of Shadow, letting her tail gently touch upon his and slid up across his back, to his shoulders and then slide off at his neck. "See you around big boy." She said with a lusty grin before continuing into the castle. She had been here less then a minute and already she saw several potential "partners" to full fill her lust.

-----------

Mickal looked at the young vampire and shook his head. "She is not a prize, she is a subject. If you want to see more of her, then I will be instructing the demonics sciences class in a few minutes. I will have a few things to do with her in that class." Mickal said as he turned to walk to his class.

(Are there any other classes than the one I just made up or does everyone just go to my class?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - by Maero - 05-26-2009, 11:52 PM