Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
Mickal smiled as he walked up next to Thorne. "Already spotting I see?" He said to his fellow teacher, his hands behind his back as he looked out the windows and over the stream of students slowly trickling in. "We have some potential in this bunch. Wonder how many of them scream..." He shook his head and brought himself out of his pondering. "Afternoon classes will start soon I think." He said to her as he began to turn to leave. "Dont worry, if any misbehave, I know where to send them for some...discipline."

---------

Venra smiled softly as she neared the large castle. So this is the academy....its not as big as I thought it was going to be. she thought with a bit of internal sarcasm. She could already smell the delicious sexual energies pumping through the air. Already she had spotted a delectable pair making their way towards the academy, an adorable human and an exciting succubus. I have never done an actual succubus...I wonder how much sexual energy they give out, or if they suck it up like I do...hmmm, in that case she might be dangerous. The pale demoness smiled smugly. I love danger.

----------

Silvia trembled in her cage outside of the labs. She was suspended in a rusty iron bird cage hardly large enough for her to fit in while on her knees about ten feet off the ground. Of course none of the rust got on her, her very nature keeping her clean of such petty filth as rust or dirt, but that only made her seem more appealing in her little nearly see through gown. Her wings were sore and crushed together in the cage, she had been there for almost three days now.

Students walked beneath and around her, pointing and laughing at the captured angel, calling her names and throwing things at her cage to see if she would whimper or move, which she did. Even more frightening however, were the looks she got from some of the students and teachers, looks she was not familiar with at all. She hugged herself and curled up into as small a ball as she could, trying to keep from crying again, since her tears turned to diamonds and were eagerly collected by those bellow her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp) - by Maero - 05-25-2009, 07:23 AM