Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
Tyrael grinned some when Katt said she was wished she as free of the curse. "Mmm ok I will tell you how to remove the curse. After we enjoy this tasty tidbit from heaven," he stated as he then removed his paw from then angel; letting Silvia awaken from her dream like slumber. He then placed both hands on Katt's sides as he slithered behind the human. He moved his hands up and down her sides in a rhythmic fashion as he kissed Katt's neck. "Mmm how should we enjoy the angel?" he asked as he reaches up and cups her breasts for a moment, he lets go just about as seen as he touches them. "I do have a number of suggestions that we can do with Silvia; but do realize if you keep asking me for ideas then I will put you up on the wall for payment for the information you want," he stated letting Katt know he could just as easily take it out of her hide.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia awoke slowly and began to tremble and cry softly. For awhile she could not say anything, only shake weakly and struggle in her binds as she cried. "P-Please...I-I a-am not a s-seraphim, I c-cant f-fight...please...please let me go, please!" She could not understand why people were doing this to her, she had done nothing wrong! She was a servant, not a warrior, why would anyone want to hurt her? Her tears continued to pool within the mask that covered her eyes, she wanted out, she wanted to go back home, she was very very afraid.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Katt nodded a bit nervously, she didn't want to hurt the angel it just wasn't in her, but she also wanted to be freed from her curse, "Uh, w-we could, massage her a bit." she suggested. raising a hand to Silvia's wing that had been injured and gentley rubbing it, "Does that feel better?" she asked, her fingers gentley running through her feathers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silvia shied away from the touch at first but then relaxed, being all to trusting. "Y-Yes, thank you." She said softly, still crying a bit. "C-Can someone p-please take the b-blind fold off? I...I dont know why it matters if I see you or n-not. I cant fight..." The small angle waited blindly as her wing was rubbed, holding no grudge nor hate and expecting no further assault.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Salema whimpered a bit and as she lowered he hand and shrunk into her seat, hoping no one was looking at her anymore.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, for the first lessen I will need a volunteer. I wouldn't under normal circumstances since I had a very rare specimen for us to practice on earlier, an angel in fact, but the head master has confiscated this so you can all thank him for that." Mickal said, shaking his head. "In any case, I need a volunteer, let me see....iny, mini, miny you." He pointed at Salema. "Get up here, your little question has earned you the privilege of being my brave volunteer." He said with a sneer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Salema stifled a whimper as she stood and made her way to the front of the class, trying her best not to tremble as she stood before her imposing teacher "W-what is it you need of me, M-master Professor Mickal?" she asked while trying to keep her voice calm.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Sorry...I haven't been here..I was..away?Don't ask where I was or who I was with..well ask Salem not me..he knows..I do not...
-----------------------------------------
Pepe sat there in the class and yawned and watched the teacher dude and the classmate chick in the front of the room.Then she layed her head down and began to doze off.'When I wake up it should be about lunch time...' she thought as she finally fell asleep.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"I need you to....hold on." Mickal said as he spotted a sleeping classmate. He pointed a finger at her an a lightening bolt blasted forth, whipping Pepe hard across the back. "You! I will not have any sleeping students in my class! You can come up here as well!" Mickal ordered, thoroughly pissed that someone was already trying to sleep through his class. He then turned back to Salem and grinned.

"As for you, have you ever heard the saying 'embarrassing torture builds character?'" He lifted a pair of leather cuffs and dangled them before her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Salem winched as she watched Pepe being punished and sighed 'Poor kid...' the young succubus thought as she turned her attention back to the professor "No Master professor Mickal, I have not," she answered as she held out her wrists for Mickal to cuff "But I believe I understand what you wish of me..." her voice was stable but her eyes and body screamed that she wanted to run.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions