Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Acadamy. (Rape/BDSM/Slavery rp)
"Ow! Que diable est cela!" Pepe shouted as she jumped "What?" she looked confused as if she had done nothing wrong.'Way to Pepe,maro chikushou kanraku hitsu!' she walked to the front of the class and huffed.
---------------------------------------------
OOC:Yes Pepe speaks French and Japanese.
Que diable est cela:What the hell was that
Maro chikushou kanraku hitsu:You damn cheese head
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Mike had enough and had both girls stand before him. "This will be a kind of game." He said, holding up the cuffs. "You will both have to fight and dominate one another without injuring each other. The winner will not be punished." He then smirked and held the cuffs up. "The loser will take the angels place as my test subject." He then cuffed both of the girls together by their right arms and said "Begin!" And after a moment he added "Oh and a tie means you both lose and will both not only take the angels place in my class, but will have to stay after class with me, and you dont want that to happen."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Salema looked at the smaller girl and sighed "Very well. Please don't hold this against me miss." she said as she pulled Pepe to her, and used her free arm and wings to pin the Tengu to her body.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I can still join right?

Name: Rozaline 
Sex: female 
Species: human
Student/teacher: student
Turn ons: smarts and forceful people (because she's not assertive herself)
Turn offs: mean words, hurtful people, and liars
Appearance: http://www.magicwallpapers.net/download/...-1-jpg.php
Blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, tall but skinny with B cups
BIO: Rozaline is from Germany. She doesn't speak much due to her accent, she fears it will make her unliked. Her accent changes her W's to V's, her TH's to S's. She is very innocent but she is loyal and follows orders from adults due to her home life.
Other: she doesn't know what the school is. She thinks it's a regular school, she doesnt know about the demons or anything. 

Rozaline ran as fast as she could to the doors of the school, she had to pause for a second with a hand playing with a piece of her hair as she took in the huge school. Then she remembered she was late, she burst through the door she shoved her way into her class room as her brown rectangular bag burst open in her hand flinging it's contents to the floor, she clumsily fumbled them back into her bag, "Sorry I am late, I vasnt paying attention to se time." (yes I am writing her accent, if you can't understand it say it out loud)
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this RP hasn't been posted in since 2009. Your post just brought it from the dead.

In the future, you can check the last posting date, and, if it's too old and you're unsure, you may PM the topic creator to make sure if it's still going.

Usually 3-year old topics with no replies from that date are dead for good.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hah yeah xD I couldn't see it on my phone until after I posted it xD eh This sight is cute I like it. It's sad that there aren't that many people on it. :(