Join our server on Discord

Red Faction: Guerrilla
I recently played the demo of this game I thought it was amazing, I played a bit of the original red faction and found the geomod thing used weirdly, from the use of blowing a metal door to surprise enemies on the other side, to having to find a key for a pretty much exactly the same door to go through.

But this is about the new one called Guerrilla, I loved it because it let you use your own intiative, you could set a trap that could cause a building to fall on soldiers and it doesn't tell you to do that, no support character shouting hints, just you a sledgehammer and every other Gaurd between here and mars, you could level a building with a hammer for fun, even a tower, you lumberjack it taking out the supports and watching it fall, there's satifaction in it crushing some un-suspecting gaurds that failed to notice the thing falling and that what I thought games like GTA and Saints row and Halo lacked a playground that you could level if you felt like it, I don't know if anyone else has played it but I ambuying this as soon as possible, it'll be worth every penny.

If anyone else layed it what was the first impression of the game...
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions