Join our server on Discord

Drink.
Ouch, well at least nothing long term occured, sounds like you and you firends came off worse though with you KO'd and few of your friends in hospital even for just stitches still unlucky. Alcohol makes you irational, wether you get angry or...the opposite...you take someone thast normally violent rational and give hima beer and someone ends up with a bar stool to the neck, idiots that can't drink maturly should be thrown out by the barman....

but either than that, hope you heal up quickly *cough*so you can break the chumps neck*cough*
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here's what you do: Get drunk!
(05-20-2009 07:16 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Here's what you do: Get drunk!

Your being...sarcastic right?...
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I hope she's not.

Glad you're okay Ray.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I am being sarcastic.
(05-20-2009 04:50 AM)Kyuub Wrote: I'm with B. I'll stab the mofo. As soon I saw the paralyzed part I felt like I died on the inside. I'm just glad your not... Err... Now that I see this... I think I'm going to quit drinking all together. It hurt one of my best friends...

But now... If I was there. That stole would of been stopped throw at the guy and slashed at with a broken bottle then I would leave with yeah. I gots your back mate! lol

Nuuuuu! No stabby on my account plox! Also, don't quit drinking! You love drinking! Just... uh... don't get super smashed! XD *rubs neck* My mom's thinking of taking me to a chiropractor, but really, the doctor says I'm just bruised, and I didn't slip a disk or anything. Heh, I'm glad you have my back chum! *glomps* Just- don't hurt anyone in my name! I'd get nightmares!

GMSG Wrote:Ah Ray, sometimes we can't just have nice things eh?

You're right though, there was no need for you to go out with them or even pay that much for something to eat.
I would have suggested that you tell them to be on their bike, and that you'll celebrate your way, but then again i'm not very good at making friends either. I usually just sit inside, go out by myself, sleep or eat.
Very rare nowadays that i have friends over, what with education and one of my best friends moving onto a college rather then our school's equivelant.

BUT! this is not about me, it's about you so i'll just say cheer up, save up, and next time fuck em up...verbally that is.

Yeah... it was the first time I ever went out though. Hee hee. And the food WAS delicious! I had roast duck with plum sauce, fried rice and a diet coke (I'm diabetic)! And thanks for the Advice! XD

Mmm. Fuck em up verbally. I do that every day! Its time to up the dosage! DOH!! They graduated! I'll never see them again! XD

Pahkah Wrote:Ouch, well at least nothing long term occured, sounds like you and you firends came off worse though with you KO'd and few of your friends in hospital even for just stitches still unlucky. Alcohol makes you irational, wether you get angry or...the opposite...you take someone thast normally violent rational and give hima beer and someone ends up with a bar stool to the neck, idiots that can't drink maturly should be thrown out by the barman....

but either than that, hope you heal up quickly *cough*so you can break the chumps neck*cough*

Yeah, nothing long term! I already find it hard to believe it all happened already! Except... the guy who threw the stool had mutton chop sideburns. I'LL NEVER FORGET THOSE!! Oh and I would never break anyone's neck! Well, not on purpose! I've broken... body parts that don't belong to me before, but never on purpose!

Maggy Wrote:Here's what you do: Get drunk!

If only they made alcoholic chocolate milk! I hate the taste of alcohol! XD

Lileh and Mian, thank you for your concern! *lies flat on the ground* Oooh, that feels nice and even...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm sorry your good time turned sour so fast. I wouldn't have been talked into blowing savings on Chinese food, but at least you got to know the kids, though you probably won't see them much again after graduation. If you didn't like the bar, just don't go back. You got better places to be.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Self defense bud, self defense, But you know... I can do so much to someone in Ireland when I'm in the US through a computer screen.~ *Sarcasm.* lol
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-20-2009 04:50 AM)Ferro Coridis Wrote: I'm with B. I'll stab the mofo. As soon I saw the paralyzed part I felt like I died on the inside. I'm just glad your not... Err... Now that I see this... I think I'm going to quit drinking all together. It hurt one of my best friends...

But now... If I was there. That stole would of been stopped throw at the guy and slashed at with a broken bottle then I would leave with yeah. I gots your back mate! lol

Its very easy to say something over the net, but in reality come on bro who knows.
(04-14-2010 08:58 AM)major_apollo Wrote:
(05-20-2009 04:50 AM)Ferro Coridis Wrote: I'm with B. I'll stab the mofo. As soon I saw the paralyzed part I felt like I died on the inside. I'm just glad your not... Err... Now that I see this... I think I'm going to quit drinking all together. It hurt one of my best friends...

Its very easy to say something over the net, but in reality come on bro who knows.

This is so old! DX and you made me re live my sick feeling. D: D: D: *Hugs the crazy yote.* Trust me. . . If it was for "Frisky" I'd protect him with my life!!!
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz