Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior & Kalyx's RPG
Okay, everyone knows the drill. No posting except for CloneWarrior and myself. We should all know the procedure by now, right? :D

Name: Megan Ankim
Sexuality: Bi
Description: Megan is a teenage girl of moderate height (a little shorter than Lex). Not too thin, not too wide... She has long straight red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. She's wearing a gray short-sleeved shirt, a dark blue plaid skirt, dark blue knee socks, and black dress shoes.
Powers: None
Other: Can basically convince anyone to do anything, but isn't too domineering.

Name: Zack Phillips
Sexuality: Straight, bi curious
Description: height: 6’ even, weight: 180 lbs., shoulder-length dark, brown hair, brown eyes, dark complexion. He usually wears dark, printed T-shirts, blue jeans and sneakers. Athletic, muscular build, like to play sports and keep active.
Powers: none
Other: Usually quiet and wary, but not shy. Very open-minded and tolerant, but can get rather sarcastic and riled-up when angry.

It’s a Friday afternoon, at Woodland High School, just after 2:30pm. The last hour bell has just rung and the school’s anxious students flood out from their various classrooms. Making their usual hasty, weekend escape, they disperse quickly; leaving in buses, cars, bicycles and on foot.

Zack Phillips, a Junior at the school, is the last one to exit from his sixth hour, Biology class; his black, canvas, backpack in hand. Making a quick stop at his locker, he adds in some other homework and books to his back, then slings it back over his shoulder. Being that he lives only four blocks from school, Zack is not really in any hurry and decides to head over to the gymnasium. *sighs* I better pick up my P.E. clothes from my gym locker and get them home. I’m sure they could use a good cleaning, after the week of soccer and baseball we had in class.

Making a left, at the next hallway, he spies the entrances to the locker rooms, in the distance: girls on the left…boys on the right. Shuffling along, he hears his footsteps echo throughout the tiled corridor. Boy, this place sure empties out quick on a Friday afternoon, doesn’t it. Heh, I guess that’s to be expected. Who wants to be here on weekend, anyways?
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry for taking so long...

But I'm gonna expand on my profile...

Name: Megan Ankim
Sexuality: Bi
Description: Megan is a teenage girl of moderate height.(5'5'', 101 lbs) She has long straight red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. She's wearing a gray short-sleeved shirt, a dark blue plaid skirt, dark blue knee socks, and black dress shoes.
Personality: Adventurous and a bit of a tomboy, but is easily tricked and falls for practical jokes. She can be a bit controlling, and is very persuasive.

IC:

Megan hastily pulled on her sneakers, while looking at her watch. Damn it! It's already time to leave! Her last class had been PE, and she the teacher had asked her to put the equipment away. She had gotten into the locker room late and was rushing to finish getting dressed.

Shit! My bus is going to leave without me! She finished tying her shoe and started to stand up. Now where did I leave my gymbag?[i] She scanned the room and noticed the bag in the corner. She started walking across the room, when she felt her foot slide across a puddle by the showers. "AAAH!!" She screamed as she slipped, falling onto her back.

[i]Dammit! I hope no one heard that...
She quickly pulled herself to her feet and looked down. Her skirt had been soaked by the puddle. Of course...

OOC: Oh btw, how's my story going? :D[/i]
[Image: signature.png]