Join our server on Discord

Veemon RP (DarkChibimon/ShadowChibimon A.K.A the Chibi brothers (lol))
"I love the feel of a nice, tight ass around my big, thick, meaty cock." Dark said, winking at Vee.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee grinned rather naughtily at what Dark said, patting his own butt with a little growl. "Like this?" He asked, winking.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dark nodding his head. "Yeah, like that." Dark said, smiling.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee would grin then, licking his lips. "Come on then, fuck my ass." He said, winking. "You 'do' have a big cock."
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dark grins as he let his cock out of his pouch, letting go rock hard at 9 inches long, 3 inches thick. Dark walked over to Vee, slapping his ass as he started to push his cock into Vee's ass, moaning.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee would let out a loud, surprised moan as he felt how fast Dark went to shoving his dick into him, gripping at the ground slightly as he felt that large, throbbing length fill him all up.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Dark started to thurst in and out of Vee's ass, moaning louder with every thurst.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Diamond
Kind of Veemon: Veemon
Breast size: C-Cup
Attacks: Vee-Headbutt
Other: She pretty much has amnesia; she has a feeling there's something more important to herself and is exploring to find something, and she doesn't even know what she is looking for.

~~~~~

Vee gripped at the bed as he was pounded into, looking over his shoulder at Dark as he thrust his cock and grinning a bit. He had such a lusty look in his eyes.

Diamond meanwhile was nervously exploring the forest area nearby, looking around and rubbing her arms uneasily. She felt like there was someone around or there was something follow her, she couldn't explain the feeling.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Name: Krad
Kind of Veemon: DarkVeemon
Cock size: same as dark
Attacks: same as Dark
Other: None

Dark thursting harder and faster, moaning louder, giving Vee the same lusty look.

Krad was staying in the trees, watching Diamond, licking his lips a bit, smiling.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee was moaning loud with each thrust, gripping at the bed and squeezing his hole around Dark's cock a bit. "Mm.. yess.."

Diamond still had that feeling of uneasiness though had no chance of spotting Krad, soon stopping where she was at and leaning against a nearby tree with a sigh. 'I'm lost, I knew it..' She thought sourly, her eyes showing a bit of frustration as she slid down onto her rear.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds