Join our server on Discord

Why would you do?
(05-20-2009 10:15 AM)Asesino Wrote: Well, you can assume she has you chained because she's obviously holding a chain that is going in the direction she's looking, and you can assume you're butt naked because nobody is going to eat a bunch of metal and cloth. Also, it's a dragon, and fighting a dragon without a weapon wouldn't be so smart. My feces plan stands.

Who said anything about metal suites? Next to that. It would be a Dragon VS a Dragon. -_-
Quote: I'd rip her anus out so that she'd die :3
That's not fighting, She'd mistake it for straight up fisting at first... then I'd unsheathe my claws and RRRRRRRRRIP!
I don't think trying to rip a giant dragon's anus out would work too well.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I think it would, and since you have no REAL evidence to prove against it, and I have none to prove for it, you need to stop this argument immediately. Just deal with how other people handle things and stop trying to make logic out of MYTHICAL CREATURES.
(05-20-2009 11:00 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: I think it would, and since you have no REAL evidence to prove against it, and I have none to prove for it, you need to stop this argument immediately. Just deal with how other people handle things and stop trying to make logic out of MYTHICAL CREATURES.

I seconded this.
A series's small butterfly knifes hidden somewhere on my person and as I got closer put a knife through each of her limbs including her wings this would cause her to let go of my chain, then running the hell away, possibly leaving 2 kilos of C4 along my escape route.

Or a corkscrew and as i'm eating her out threaten to corcscrew her anus like a wine cork, there by winning my freedom....or if she doesn't just wing it really...its a work in progress...
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Notice she has no anus :3
Then how does she poop?
It could be a cloaca. If not, all you have to do is fill her up with something else. If she can't poop, she'll build it up until she explodes. Or so I would assume that's how it works.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I heard a guy died for not pooping for 2 months strait. Anyways these are all good ideas. My favorite response is the feces plan!
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]