Join our server on Discord

People, you so gotta watch this.
So I was browsing in one of my favorite expansion sites, and then suddenly I find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1rF2YZH5w

You're guaranteed at least one laugh. Also, note that this is a fake trailer, it's not gonna be made into a real movie.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(05-15-2009 02:36 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So I was browsing in one of my favorite expansion sites, and then suddenly I find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1rF2YZH5w

You're guaranteed at least one laugh. Also, note that this is a fake trailer, it's not gonna be made into a real movie.

Weirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddd....
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Je souhaite que je pourrais observer la video, mais mon ecole stupide l'a bloquee youtube. No laughing for me =< Wait, I'll laugh anyways...hahahahaahahahahahahaahaahahahaha!!!!!!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Hmm, try googling or using the YT searcher for: "The Silicon Monster.", you might find an enabled video for you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
its in spanish. But i find it funny. Breast implants. lol
Nice voiceover work, but it's silicone, not silicon. Silicon is the 14th element on the periodic table. Silicone is the material used for caulk and other adhesives. Also, I didn't laugh at all.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:its in spanish. But i find it funny. Breast implants. lol

Yeah, subtitles are.

Hey Wise, maybe they're speaking about the monster rather than the plastic. That stuff it's made from is kinda gooey, and not transparent like the implants :0
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad