Join our server on Discord

Digimon Data Squad Box 1 on DVD
Oh I still have all the Subbed eps lol

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
And I have them even without subs.

Quality of the DVDs seems good, too bad that it does not count for the Dub. Looks like breast cancer at times. And a lot other bad things, like the city of blank signs etc.
(05-16-2009 03:25 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Yeah, I watched the English dub up to episode 36 or so, and it's great. There's little to no lame jokes, and barely any editing unless it's "really" bad. (the BomberNanimon thing, Masaru getting kicked in the crotch, ect.) And on top of that, the voices actually FIT the characters. I know, it's a miracle.
Not really...the Thomas voice sounds too deep! For some strange reason he sounded like the dub version of Howl's Moving Castle! @_@;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'd have to agree that the character vo's are fine, I thought Thomas's fit especially well.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Most other vices however are terrible and totally unfitting. Like that 40-years old british bird, who is supposed to be a young Ninja Bird. Ninjas are not British, damn it!
Can't they shut up the red Power Ranger and Dub Nanami whose voice hurts my ears!
And Rosemon sounds like she has lung cancer. She also breathes like that. Seriously she is out of breath all the time.
And those are just a few ones.

On a similar note, that is however also a problem with the German Dub. Just not as extreme however.
(05-18-2009 09:34 AM)Lilamon Wrote: And a lot other bad things, like the city of blank signs etc.

They edited most of the signs in Data Squad to make them English.

(05-19-2009 07:47 PM)Lilamon Wrote: Most other vices however are terrible and totally unfitting. Like that 40-years old british bird, who is supposed to be a young Ninja Bird. Ninjas are not British, damn it!

I agree. They did this to Hawkmon too in the English, making him go from sounding like a mature, disciplined soldier (JP) to a silly Brit (Eng)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(05-21-2009 08:21 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote:
(05-18-2009 09:34 AM)Lilamon Wrote: And a lot other bad things, like the city of blank signs etc.

They edited most of the signs in Data Squad to make them English.

Sure?From waht I have seen, most were left blank.

(05-21-2009 08:21 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote:
(05-19-2009 07:47 PM)Lilamon Wrote: Most other vices however are terrible and totally unfitting. Like that 40-years old british bird, who is supposed to be a young Ninja Bird. Ninjas are not British, damn it!

I agree. They did this to Hawkmon too in the English, making him go from sounding like a mature, disciplined soldier (JP) to a silly Brit (Eng)

Exactly like that. Although one could argue that Falcomon's voice change is worse. And he has that very specific and awesome way to say Ikuto in the Original.