Join our server on Discord

Oh cruuud!
Well sure, but the law is a law, and seriously you would still get trouble if things are getting out of hand wither it does or does not involved in drugs. Last time my ex boyfriend was out partying during halloween and it was huge and the cops came in and the people have to run a mock just seeing them. So you got to be careful when your in that situation.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-12-2009 03:18 AM)Mian Wrote: But whatever, there's time to be serious when i'm older. For now i'll just have fun, but maybe be a little more covert when attending things. I dunno if i could fit a bottle in my pants or something.

If you're old enough to drink, you're old enough to take things seriously. Just keep in mind that whether you keep drinking underage or not, it doesn't matter, it's what you do that does.

For example, should anyone have called the cops on your party, chances are you would have all been ticketed for drinking and vandelism. Furthermore, because the parents knew about the party, they could get tickets for supplying minors, and the landlord could have also sued them for damage to the house. Did it happen? No, lucky you, that doesn't make it right or okay.

And by the way, people passing out from drinking is one thing, being hospitalized is another. So when you say " know things COULD go wrong, but if nothing does, then no biggie, you know?" you're minimizing the fact that SOMEONE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL. That is a biggie, and you and your friends can ignore it all you want, but I think risking the biggest thing that could go wrong (ie: DEATH), it just pointless. Do you all really need that much alcohol?

You can have your fun, but you don't need to be stupid about it.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Next time hide it in your pants, if you're searched scream rape.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(05-12-2009 03:18 AM)Mian Wrote: Whoa. Uhm, well, the two kids were both my friends, but like, they were fine. People are always passing out from drinking at parties, everyone is always okay afterwards. I mean, like, i know things COULD go wrong, but if nothing does, then no biggie, you know?

Don'tcha think you guys should lighten up a little? It doesn't seem like they're gonna do anything, and like somebody said, underage drinking isn't a big deal. I wasn't doing any serious drugs or anything.

I guess what's fun for me isn't a great time for you guys, huh?

Plus, it's not like i destroyed the house single-handedly. Actually, i have no idea how much trouble the guy got in for it...

But he seems to be doing okay.

Okay, reading that over, i guess i don't really take things seriously. But whatever, there's time to be serious when i'm older. For now i'll just have fun, but maybe be a little more covert when attending things. I dunno if i could fit a bottle in my pants or something.
Your right it aint a big deal. Its stupid. Like hiding from your fears showing cowerderness, Sorry but eh. I dont drink. Or smoke. Never will attempt.
(05-12-2009 08:24 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(05-12-2009 03:18 AM)Mian Wrote: Whoa. Uhm, well, the two kids were both my friends, but like, they were fine. People are always passing out from drinking at parties, everyone is always okay afterwards. I mean, like, i know things COULD go wrong, but if nothing does, then no biggie, you know?

Don'tcha think you guys should lighten up a little? It doesn't seem like they're gonna do anything, and like somebody said, underage drinking isn't a big deal. I wasn't doing any serious drugs or anything.

I guess what's fun for me isn't a great time for you guys, huh?

Plus, it's not like i destroyed the house single-handedly. Actually, i have no idea how much trouble the guy got in for it...

But he seems to be doing okay.

Okay, reading that over, i guess i don't really take things seriously. But whatever, there's time to be serious when i'm older. For now i'll just have fun, but maybe be a little more covert when attending things. I dunno if i could fit a bottle in my pants or something.
Your right it aint a big deal. Its stupid. Like hiding from your fears showing cowerderness, Sorry but eh. I dont drink. Or smoke. Never will attempt.
Neither do I, despite I am already 19 years old and I still won't bother to drink or smoke. :/ And I never go to parties, usually in parties in my place do really unnecessary things and I do tend to worry about many things.

1. Somebody might drug the drink.
2. Somebody might have a gun.
3. Guys ganging up
4. Somebody getting hurt.
5. People might touch you inappropriately or dance inapproaitely *oh gosh I dislike like those dances where those people get too close to you and dance on your leg and such* >>;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-12-2009 06:47 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: If you're old enough to drink, you're old enough to take things seriously.

I totally agree with what Reclaimer said. I mean I drink everyonce in a while, but I make sure that I don't get tanked. If you think you are responsible enough to drink then you need to be responsible enough to deal with consequences that come out of drinking.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Fuck, nowadays, I only drink when my mom calls, but that's only to keep me from just muttering "screw this" and hanging up. And when I mean drink, I mean a swig from a bottle of Vodka that may not even equate to a shot.

Yeah, I smoke. But I handle a lot of unneeded stress at work. Assholes that make me want to shoot the place up. Smoking takes the edge off of that when I need to be sober.

And, if you EVER have anyone go through an overdose, here's what you NEED to do. If you want them to live, but not call 911, that is.

1) make them puke up what they haven't digested yet. Very important, especially with alcohol.

2) keep them concious. If they fall asleep, they may not wake up. Just keep talking to them, but keep them as calm as possible.

3) make them drink a lot of water, it'll help flush out their system. It may help them if they puke that up, too. Flush their system out the hard way.

4) keep a watch on them. If they look like they're gonna be fine after a few hours, then they've made it. Make sure they don't touch anything else. It might help to have them go to bed or go eat something.

5) if all else fails, CALL AN AMBULANCE. It's no where near as bad to get in trouble for a party than to watch one of your friends DIE, despite your attempts to save him.

Seriously. Look at that list. Imagine spending your entire night, the night you hoped to spend having a good time, trying to keep someone from dying from blood alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose. I've dealt with both. It isn't fun. It's what made me slow the fuck down.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
How about not doing drugs and not drinking? Wouldn't that work too?
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Of course it would. But you can't stop people from doing it anyway. The next best thing you can do is damage control.

...or call the cops, and point and laugh when they get arrested for possession.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:But you can't stop people from doing it anyway. The next best thing you can do is damage control.
One of my life's goals is to stop them. It can be done, but societal change has to come along with it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against