Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
You could upload it in sects... but w/e.
Alright eveyon, do you think we should start now and let others join later? Or do we wait for more members?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tried that, would have to upload each episode individually. And that's just a headache. I think we should start, doesn't look like too many people are that interested. Maybe if they see a bit first they'll be more interested.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I AGREE! Begin begin, but salem tell me my role in all of this when you do, I still haven't been told that much about the role I've accepted.
OOC: Your the perfect Neogene, you and almost every other NSWF member wants yo to have the Witchblade, all with their own plans. I'll help you start off.

IC: Salem sighed and smirked as some medics carried off the barely living remains of what had earlier been a girl "Luna dear can you at least try and restrain yourself when your sparring, at the rate this is going there won't be anyone left to train with." as she scolded the girl who ha most likely kill her partner Salem noted that almost everyone in the room was nervously avoiding Luna, though the braver ones had gathered around to praise her for how well she had fought.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kattrina groaned as the clock on her desk began buzzing loudly. Her hand landing on the snooze button, a silver bracelet with a red gem inlet shining in the morning light, "Ugh, why does morning have to come so early?" she complained, pulling the blankets over her head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna scowled at Salem and gripped her blade tightly, feeling some blood on the hilt from when she smashed the girl's face in with it. The blade dripped slowly from the blade and as the first drop hit the floor Luna responded to Salem, "I'm not even in combat form, give me a worthy partner or don't give me one at all." she closed her eyes and thought for a moment, then her eyes shot open and she quickly blurted out her epiphany, (Since you said 'medics' I'm assuming this is either scifi-ish or modenr scifi, PM me if I'm wrong... cuz like I said wiki explained shit to me) "One more you can take my combat data so I can fight myself, then you can take that combat data so that I can gradually fight harder versions of myself!" She smiled at the thought of finally spilling worthy blood.
"Sadly that can't be done, the last three girls you've trained with were made exactly like you, same genetics and same blades, we even trained the more than we did you!" Salem explained as she ranher hand across the Valhalla "Face it deary, outside of me and the Witchblade theres nothing that can ever be a match for you, and I only count because I'm more experianced at the moment." she purred as she licked off the blood that now stained her hand, then she leaned in close and wrapped one arm around Luna's waist and stroked her cheek with the other one, getting blood on the girls face as she did "But if your interested, I think I found the Witchblade."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna pushes her away. "Just tell me where the Witchblade is then, I'll hunt the Witchblade down." she scowled at Salem and added on, "And don't do that... it makes me feel uncomfortable."
"I know, that's why I did it." Salem laughed as she turned to leave "Come on, the Witchblade's current bearer was last posted in this very city, we should be able to finder if I drive." she called back as she made her way to the parking garage, and then got in her car,a blood red 1947 Rolls Royce. "I love my job." she purred as she waited for Luna to get in before she drove off.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions