Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
Name: Luna Era
Race: Neogene
Blade Name: The Valhalla
Blade Appearance: A pitch black katana, about 4ft in length and a normal hilt. It looks like any sheathed katana. (note, it only looks like it's sheathed... it never really is)
Combat form: The blade is a longsword(6ft) with four curved blades coming out of the base to act as the hilt. Each blade coming out is about half a foot. As for armor...
Dark Armor - Go straight to 0:35, it's the first guy you see.
Enhanced form: That with black electricity coursing around me, and my blade turns into the "True Geist", its a long black sword with red edges, and in the middle of the hilt is a white jewel called the "Sacra". The blade is about 8ft and the hilt is 4 blades swirling around it as if a hurricane. Along the middle are several runic etchings.
Your Appearance: [Image: ea00332.png]
BIO: Reserved and loves toying with her prey before the kill, however has a soft side for her friends. She has a thing about falling in love.
Measurements: Flatchested Nya nya!
Other: Loves psychological and emotional warfare.

P.S. I will be doing the wiki thing before continuing to delve into this RP... and I only joined because I've been looking for an RP like this since I came here! THANK YOU SALEM!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg) - by MagusKnight - 05-14-2009, 11:56 AM