Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
"Long sought by the greed of men, but bestowed only on the women whose fate it forever scars, the Witchblade, righteous sword of God or hand of the Devil himself. A new bearer finds out, seeking balance between ecstasy and ruin." years have passed since the Witchblade was thought to be destroyed by Masane and the world seems to have finally returned to normal...but many know that she failed and that the Witchblade has already chosen a new host, and with the revival of the NSWF and the creation of more Cloneblades and Ultimateblades, as well as the appearance of new EX-cons a new wave of lust and chaos are certain to sweep over the world.

OOC: SO I've finally started another rp with a more current anime, and I even have a real story to it! So like it says this takes place several yeas after the anime ends, you all know what is right and wrong so I won't bother stating he rules..I will however I will say that I am looking for someone to play the Witchblade's newest use, as well as someone to wield Excalibur, a MALE version of the Witchblade! I'm going to be asking those I think re the best suited for t but if you think you want one of these roles feel free to ask! Oh and furries are totally allowed!

Name:
Race: (Human, Neogene, EX-con, etc., etc.)
Blade Name: (If you don't have on then your EX-con name, or the name of your weapon will suffice.)
Blade Appearance: Hidden form (What it looks like when inactive.)
Combat form: (What it looks like when it's active.(If your an EX-con then what you look like when your fighting))
Enhanced form: (Your most powerful form! This form is dangerous ad puts a lot of stress on the body, over use can even result in death!)
Your Appearance: (What you normally look like.)
BIO: (About yourself.)
Measurements: (You know the drill! Tell us your sizes :3)
Other: (Whatever you want to add.)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg) - by Salem A. Delgado - 05-08-2009, 11:51 AM