Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
Salem screamed in delight as the blade pierced her shoulder "Ahhhhhhh! That's more like it!" she moaned as she grabbed Katt's arm to keep her from escaping.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Psst! I think your forgettin Luna hadow-sama. ^-^')
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Whoops, sorry magi, didnt' see your post on the last page.

IC:

"Hmm, I never forget a scream," Katt looked at her curiously, "Do I know you?" she looked to her side, suddenly twisting around, keeping her blade in Salem's shoulder and putting her between herself and Luna, "Sorry little girl, we're a bit busy."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I won't be afraid to kill you also." she rose her blade and readied to kill them both with a single swing.
"Oh we've met, though I've gone through a lot of changes since then." Salem purred before she was twisted around and used as a shield "Oh my, we can't have that can we?" she sighed as she released Katt's blade and pulled her into a quick kiss before kicking the witchblade in the stomach and pushing herself away "We'll have plenty of chances to be close, once we've captured you of course."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt looked up at Luna, her hair tendrils firing out at her. But they missed completely, instead wrapping around her and pulling Luna towards herself, "Mmm, still wanna play I see. Alright cutie, we'll play." she starting laughing slightly, holding her blade infront of her to impale Luna, "Let's see who stops first." she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Wrap around as in? That could be taken too many ways not to be specific...
OOC: I don't know what else I could say, the tendrils wrapped around Luna and began to pull her towards Kattrina.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: As in the wrapped behind her like a wall and pulled right?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Or it could be a full wrap and pull in.. either of those, but whichever it is changes what I do significantly.