Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
Katt smiled slightly, "I didn't hear you complaining." she purred, ignoring the blade, "I'd be careful if I were you, would barely take a thought to rip your limbs right off your body, they're surprisingly weak if you know where the weak points are." she grinned, the tendrils tightening around Luna's arms and legs, starting to pull slightly in diffrent directions.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem sighed again as she spoke into her come link "Alright that's enough, I'm getting involved." she quickly transformed and leaped from her rooftop to the one Luna and Katt had been fighting on "I think that's quite enough miss Kattrina, why don't you put the little one down so we can play?" Salem pured as he armor glistened in the light and her golden locks became tendrils posed to strike.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"My weak points are armored." Luna said and smirked, then (Shadow... you can't just ignore a blade to yer throat... especially a blade that can cut it)
OOC: Not so much ignore it as not really phased by it, she's got Luna pinned so she's not too worried about being killed.

IC:

Katt glanced over at Salem, licking her lips a bit. She stood up, her tendrils still wrapped around Luna, "Aww, just when it was getting fun. Oh well, guess I can play with you later." she smiled at Luna, throwing her away nonchalantly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem grinned lustfully as she extended the blade on her arm "I think you'll enjoy me much more than that little girl, I'm much more experienced after all." she purred as she charged Katt and slashed at her while her tendrils came in from either side to stab her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna stopped in mid air using her blade (stabbed it in the ground) and looked angrily at her opponent growling. She pulls out her blade and her eyes begin turning pitch black and black lightning coursing through her body.
Katt's tendrils stabbed into the ground, lifting her into the air and over Salem. The tendrils pulled out of the ground, returning to Katt before shooting out at Salem.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem spun around on her heel and used half her tendrils as a shield while the other half shot at Katt while she was still in the air "You okay over there Luna?" she called while keeping her eyes on her opponent.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt gripped the tendrils tightly, letting out a cry of exctasy as they cut her hands a bit. She gave them a sharp tug, pulling herself towards Salem blade first.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna sped behind the Witchblade and hissed loudly as the transformation completed, her blade now much bigger and can cut through anything, she gave a wide arc to kill her opponent quickly and growled, bringing up her hand with a dagger in it to block any counter. "Fine" she said in a cold voice and a demonic voice at the same time.